Quote Originally Posted by SufferingSilent View Post
I stopped Clomipramine because I took it in 2016 and it was reaaaaal awesome in the beginning but it lost all effect after only few months, when it worked, I experienced a real new version of me, I was very social, happy, fully satisfied with my mental statue but unfortunantely it stopped...
What was the dose?

I think I have good reaction to only Tetracyclic antidepressant and may be also (Tetracyclic antidepressant which I have never tried one of them)
Tetracyclic ADs are mirtazapine and maprotiline neither of which are good antidepressants, ime. Did you mean tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)? If so clomipramine is a TCA.

Have you tried escitalopram, or another SSRI in the past? If so was it effective?

What do you think if I ask my doctor to try me on Trimipramine and leave Clomipramine, and in case Trimipramine crashes again I switch back to Clomipramine may be it will work again if it leave my system.
Trimipramine is a weak serotonin reuptake inhibiting TCA. Clomipramine is a potent serotonin and noradrenaline/norepinephrine reuptake inhibiting TCA. Imo, clomipramine would be the better choice.

I bought Melatonin now and I set up my own prescription like this:
07h00: Escitalopram 10mg
21h00: 1.25mg Lorazepam / Melatonin
I've checked on drugs.com interaction and there is no serious interactions in this.
The problem is that I can't stay awake and I always force my self to sleep due to depressive mood.
I'm confused. You can't stay awake, or you can't sleep?

Do tou think I have some kind of dysthymia.
Probably. Dysthymia is a less severe form of depression than 'major depression' but it is longer lasting unless treated. Major depression has stronger symptoms, some can become almost catatonic, but it tends to have more and longer periods of remission between episodes whereas dysthymia can continue for years without a break.

I remember doctor told me mý case is Pyschique (in French) and he scared me so much saying that, I felt hopeless when he said it...
Did he meant that my depression is kinda unfixable and very vicious.
Anxiety disorders and depression are physical disorders as I wrote in an earlier post. They are caused by a loss of brain cells due to high stress hormone levels in the brain (or the prolonged use of alcohol, or BZDs). Both therapy and ADs work by stimulating the growth of new brain cells. Your condition is not hopeless.