Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening to me

Re: What's happening to me

I also keep getting a geographic tongue which I've read is linked to low b12. I onky had a b12 shot last week so clearly my body isn't absorbing it as for the second time in ten days I have a red patch. I'm clearly unwell

I'm too afraid to go to sleep now as the last few days I've had sleep paralysis. I always get it in times of high anxiety but it's still frightening, nonetheless

Just been to the Dr. He's told me it's globus and that my esophagus is much lower down to where I'm having difficulty. Just tried food and it's stuck at the base of my throat again. Dr says anxiety. I think it's going to kill me

Stop telling us how ill you're feeling and start working on how you're going to get better.

I tried and went to the Dr but they refuse to believe there is anything wrong with me. Food getting stuck and such a bitter taste in my mouth. I can't believe they don't think it's physical

If you really believe your doctor is ignoring a genuine physical health concern, you need to either contact your local council and ask them to put you in touch with your local advocacy service, or ask a friend or family member to advocate for you.

That won't work. I've taken valium and it's still the same. I don't know whether to go to a and e or not

Why won't it work? And how will going to A&E help?

Maybe they will xray my throat, take bloods, get me seen. I think I may be one of the first people on here who correctly diagnoses themselves only for the medics to not take seriously.

Had a few hours relief from the strangling by taking some valium last night. Argued with partner and went for a drive at 11pm and sobbed and sobbed. I don't want to be like this anymore. I just want to be normal. When I calmed down and got home, the strangling came back. I'm still too scared to eat.

Woke up with the usual lack of symptoms but already its starting. Also feel like the need to cough. Upset with partner as he's refusing to take any time off to help me at least try to recover. I'm finding it so stressful being in the house all the time and I have a 3 year old who is hard work.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information