Hi, was wondering if anyone was aware if there is a certain time window of testing positive for Covid. Could one have the virus for say 5 - 6 weeks but test negative despite still having symptoms? My reason for asking is I had a UTi back in Feb, which two lots of antibiotics to clear which destroyed my guts. I then had a few Covid symptoms in March - namely, fatigue, a few night sweats, hot temperatures 37.7 the highest, but not a fever. A few days of loss of smell and taste. Horrendous headaches and sinus issues, again given two lots of antibiotics and breathing issues and a strange like powder feeling irritant in my throat I’ve had two Covid tests back in April and beginning of May which were both negative. Two chest X rays which were clear, two blood clot tests - as my legs are burning, Theo lots of kidney and liver function tests which have also been clear. Two ECGs - clear and two Troponin tests, again clear. My only positive results are blood in urine which is microscopic. It was minimal but now moderate and protein. I have had minimal blood and protein before but never water retention.
I am retaining water in my feet, ankles, legs, face, arms and neck. All of the medical professionals that I’ve seen have not been overly concerned to my amazement, as it’s not massively showing. I’m constantly peeing and feel that I bloat out when I drink lots of water. I paid for an abdo ultrasound yesterday and everything was clear. I have an appointment to see a Urologist on Friday morning. I am at a very low point now. I feel that there is something seriously wrong that needs sorting now and if I leave it too late I could go into kidney or multi organ failure. My poor partner is at her wits end with it. She’s trying to be supportive but knows it’s not working. Do I go back to A&E, that’s what I keep asking myself but then what can they do? More bloods, urine, to see if things are the same or worse.

On my last visit to A&E I bumped into my cardio man by chance. He said that he would speak with the dr and request some specific tests and speak to me when he had the results. He said my issues were not cardiac as far as he was concerned. I believe heart failure can show on ecg and chest x Ray. Not sure what tests he ordered. He did say that he wondered if I had Covid and it’s caused some damage. I would have thought this would have happened at the time not many many weeks later. Is it undetectable in my system but still doing harm? Any advice please as I can’t keep talking to my love ones about it. Thank you

Ps managed to get the bloating down after 13 weeks with charcoal powder.