Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Re: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyGreen View Post
    Yes, tumours can be too small to detect. But all the symptoms you describe, I have as well and have been told they are due to migraine. It lasted 6 months for me, and I still have lingering symptoms now.
    So it’s possible if it’s a tumor then it’s probably large enough to detect now that my heads hurting all the time now?

It would have been large enough 3 months ago when you had a scan if it was a tumour causing all the symptoms you describe. As I said before, I have the exact same symptoms and it was migraine related, made worse by anxiety.

When I had a really small tumour (not related to this), it was 1.2cm, and it was detected on a CT scan. So if you had a tumour, producing those symptoms, it would definitely be seen.

It would have been large enough 3 months ago when you had a scan if it was a tumour causing all the symptoms you describe. As I said before, I have the exact same symptoms and it was migraine related, made worse by anxiety.

When I had a really small tumour (not related to this), it was 1.2cm, and it was detected on a CT scan. So if you had a tumour, producing those symptoms, it would definitely be seen.
    That’s pretty assuring I sure hope it’s just migraine related. 3 months ago I wasn’t having all these symptoms is what worried me. Did they remove the tumor for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    That’s pretty assuring I sure hope it’s just migraine related. 3 months ago I wasn’t having all these symptoms is what worried me. Did they remove the tumor for you?

Yes, it's all gone now. They say I am cured as it was caught very early. This was a year ago today.

But yeah, migraine along with anxiety can cause all the symptoms you have. It does feel like a brain tumour, or something really wrong, but it isn't. My symptoms started decreasing when my anxiety did, as stress can be a huge trigger of migraine and keep these symptoms going.

Yes, it's all gone now. They say I am cured as it was caught very early. This was a year ago today.

But yeah, migraine along with anxiety can cause all the symptoms you have. It does feel like a brain tumour, or something really wrong, but it isn't. My symptoms started decreasing when my anxiety did, as stress can be a huge trigger of migraine and keep these symptoms going.
    Thats great to hear glad they caught it early. So even though these symptoms weren’t really bad 3 months ago the scan would of picked it up?

Thats great to hear glad they caught it early. So even though these symptoms weren’t really bad 3 months ago the scan would of picked it up?
    Yes, definitely

Yes, definitely
    Sure hope so.. Thank you for the advice.

I read that brain tumors aren’t usually diagnosed until symptoms appear so who knows.. Thank you

You know that you have HA...

Oh I know I have HA no doubt about it. It definitely has made me realize a lot and how ungrateful I’ve been..
    No" but this time it's different " ....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information