Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Re: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Serious question, Hypo - have any of your fears ever been justified before?
    Not really till now.

Ergo, the odds of this one being the exception? Incredibly unlikely. I know you think it's definitely the worst this time, but you have to admit you've been equally convinced every other time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Just don’t know what else could cause the one sided headaches, metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, no energy, blurry vision that’s gotta be what’s wrong..
    So why are you writing this on an anxiety forum? What's the point? Why do we need to know and what sort of responses are you hoping/looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So why are you writing this on an anxiety forum? What's the point? Why do we need to know and what sort of responses are you hoping/looking for?
    Because I’m worried and anxious about what’s wrong with me..

Ergo, the odds of this one being the exception? Incredibly unlikely. I know you think it's definitely the worst this time, but you have to admit you've been equally convinced every other time, right?
    I don’t know if I’ve ever been equally this convinced.. What if I had cancer that’s spread to my brain that would be more likely than a primary brain tumor.

Okay, I really shouldn't have responded to this thread, but here's the deal:

There's no point in posting on an anxiety forum when you're not ready to tackle the anxiety. End of.

I'd also like to add that taking up the time of medical professionals while there's a pandemic on is irresponsible, selfish and risks both your health and theirs.

Okay, I really shouldn't have responded to this thread, but here's the deal:

There's no point in posting on an anxiety forum when you're not ready to tackle the anxiety. End of.

I'd also like to add that taking up the time of medical professionals while there's a pandemic on is irresponsible, selfish and risks both your health and theirs.
    Hows it selfish if I have a emergency going on? Everyone acts like covid is the only thing going on right now. If I have cancer in my brain that is an emergency.

No, a brain tumour isn't an emergency, not in the medical sense. It's not something that will become more serious over the course of a few days.

No, a brain tumour isn't an emergency, not in the medical sense. It's not something that will become more serious over the course of a few days.
    Well the sooner I find out it’s cancer the better. I’d rather know now than a week or two from now and it be really advanced you know? If they see it on a scan in the er they will either admit me or send me to neurosurgeon ASAP.

Whatever. Won't happen. It wasn't so bad when you were only wasting your own money, but now you're endangering other people with your silly games.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information