Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Re: Really scared I have a brain tumor..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Well the sooner I find out it's cancer the better.
    Wow..... Just wow!!

Many many people would love to be in your position, to be told that they don't have cancer. by their doctor, many people who are going through a really rubbish time of it, they are really suffering, I know of a few.... but you, you want to be told you have cancer???

It is fine, you can carry on believing in yourself and Dr Google who have absolutely no medical training and completely ignore the Drs who have 10 years of training each..... good luck with that. You will be waiting an awfully long time for a Dr to tell you you have cancer when you don't have cancer.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Wow Hypo! back again I see. You are so selfish it isn't even funny. This is not an emergency, nor have the 100's of other cancers you have had. A heart attack or a broken bone is an emergency. So glad, you think it is okay to waste time and emergency resources on something silly.

Let me try and spell this out clearly for you : it is not a brain tumour. See was that difficult?

I watched my father suffer with a brain tumour, eventually passing away after 2 years of fighting a losing battle from day 1. Your "symptoms", and I use the word loosely, are non existent and not even comparable to 1% of what I have seen. Frankly, it's an insult to even suggest you have one

This is just posting emotive words for a reaction though..which Hypo has got.

Quote Originally Posted by wilky44 View Post
    Let me try and spell this out clearly for you : it is not a brain tumour. See was that difficult?

I watched my father suffer with a brain tumour, eventually passing away after 2 years of fighting a losing battle from day 1. Your "symptoms", and I use the word loosely, are non existent and not even comparable to 1% of what I have seen. Frankly, it's an insult to even suggest you have one
    I’m so sorry to hear about your dad having this horrible
    disease. I’m not trying to insult you or anyone else with this disease.. I literally can not
    find any other reason to these symptoms one sided headache, nausea, confusion, issues speaking and thinking clearly, few dizzy and off balance and no appetite.

You know Hypo... there are other members who are as self-absorbed and selfish as you're behaving and many, especially during these trying times, have had enough. Like those other members, its all about you. You don't offer support or even have an inkling of helping yourself. At this point, perhaps its time to take a look at your post history and all the illnesses you were sure you had, then take a good look in the mirror and take stock of just how fortunate you actually are.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You know Hypo... there are other members who are as self-absorbed and selfish as you're behaving and many, especially during these trying times, have had enough. Like those other members, its all about you. You don't offer support or even have an inkling of helping yourself. At this point, perhaps its time to take a look at your post history and all the illnesses you were sure you had, then take a good look in the mirror and take stock of just how fortunate you actually are.

Positive thoughts
    Trust me I know how fortunate I have been no doubt. I’m very blessed none of my other fears have come true. This though this is really different I’ve had a bunch of scans of my head that put me at increased risk for brain cancer unfortunately.. and the symptoms are just getting worse.

The pain is almost constant and mostly on one small part of my head like I can touch the spot with a finger that’s how big the spot is
    Last edited by Hypo27; 04-06-20 at 02:04.

Could the ct scan I had 3 months ago been done too early? Like if the tumor was to small to detect?

Yes, tumours can be too small to detect. But all the symptoms you describe, I have as well and have been told they are due to migraine. It lasted 6 months for me, and I still have lingering symptoms now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information