Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Eye cancer fear.

Migranes/headaches.

Hi all.

Currently going through having a phase of getting head pains daily. I am getting confused if it's a migraine.

They do seem to affect my vision. I feel totally drained all of the time. Nausea on and off. Seem to be getting quite cold also, more so my hands - I've always had cold hands though

My question though - can an aura last through out the migrane or stop and start.

Recently been to the opticians 4 weeks ago, where I had a dilated eye exam and was told vitreous detaching. I don't know now if I am getting the two mixed up? With the flashing ect.

Am only 27 and in a Constant state of worry over my health. I keep thinking I've got a tumour or about to have a stroke or something. I am just not enjoying life anymore. I seem to spend most of my days Googleing. Please help anybody.

Re: Migranes/headaches.

Anyone?

I’m not a headache expert but I think daily headaches are more likely to be tension related..... the nausea and feeling drained would fit with that too....
    whereabouts is the pain, and what makes it better or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    I’m not a headache expert but I think daily headaches are more likely to be tension related..... the nausea and feeling drained would fit with that too....
    whereabouts is the pain, and what makes it better or worse?
    Thank you for replying to me.

The pain is quite spontaneous it can start anywhere really. I do get the feeling of a band around my whole head sometimes.

In terms of making it feel better, just resting once I start doing things again it can start, it's not enough to make me stop what I'm doing however, it's the feeling so tired and lack of motivation.

Can tension headaches affect vision?

I am under a lot of stress at the moment, there is no denying that.. Which I know can contribute. Just seem to be worrying about my health all the time.

What vision symptoms are you getting? I know vision problems can cause head pain.... I honestly think nothing you have said sounds sinister. Do painkillers help?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    What vision symptoms are you getting? I know vision problems can cause head pain.... I honestly think nothing you have said sounds sinister. Do painkillers help?
    I had my eyes checked around 5 weeks ago and was told everything looked ok, other than they suspected posterior vitreous detachment. My symptoms flashing and new floaters.

Vison symptoms are pretty much flashing still. I also have Blepharitis which has caused dry eyes and being ligh sensitive. I seem to be noticing absolutely everything with my vision, perhaps because I'm so fixated to them right now.

Friday whilst out walking with my children, I think glare from the sun set this off, each time I blinked I could see this white circle that was moving around, it then went and then when I got home and started talking to my partner I seen this big bf of what looked lightning. I did have a headache after that.

This is another thing with me no matter how rubbish I feel I will not take any Paracetamol or Ibuprofen as I feel scared to do even that.

So it sounds like your eye symptoms are completely consistent with vitreous detachment. And your headaches are consistent with stress. Honestly- I think you are worrying unnecessarily

https://haydeneatstheworld.com/hiccups/ - if you have the time, read chapter 2-headaches, of the novel I am writing about hypochondria. A few members here have read it and have enjoyed it and said it helped them. If anything, it offers perspective, a few laughs, and will be better for you than googling your symptoms - a fellow hypochondriacs guarantee.

If you don't have the time, just remember to stay of google, and that you are fine. I promise. It gets better.

Keep well friend.

Really starting to freak myself out again now.

This evening, whilst turning my head to look at my partner, I was on the floor seeing to my daughter at this point, whilst I had my head turned round I seen a black circle. You know if you press on your eye and you see a black circle at the side of your vision, it was like that. Is this normal?

Freaking myself out, I wish I could let this while eye thing go. Oddly enough when I started this with my eyes this evening, I felt another headache coming on, that was making me think definitely stress and anxiety related.
    Until the anxiety kicks again telling me is this a tumour 😭.

I'm really sorry to go on and on.

I've had this for the past 6 months. Headaches, visual disturbances, light sensitivity, dry eyes, weird pains in my head, dizziness, feeling absolutely fatigued. I'm seeing an endocrinologist next week as it is hormone related for me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information