I had a blood test as I have been having hot flushes and they are testing for the menopause. I’v just turned 41. When I rang for my results my hormone levels have not come back yet but my liver function was elevated and my Dr has asked me to pop back for another test sometime. He said if it’s still raised they might want to scan my liver. He asked if I drink alcohol. I hardly ever have any alcohol. But I did have 2 drinks on Satarday as it was my birthday. I am so worried and thinking the worst. I know this last year I have been eating not so healthy at all. I am also so very stressed and have been for the last 6 months. I Was out of work for 2 months. I have now started a new one. I am in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship. I’m too scared to google things. I just want some reassurance that all of this has caused my liver function to be high? Thank you in advance for any advise and reassurance. As they want me to another test soon it’s freaking me out as I can’t imagine it will be normal in the space of a couple of days?