Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't give a shit about covid

Don't give a shit about covid

Howdy folks I been off radar coz don't got time for forum actually that ain't true don't got no dosh to buy fin credit had to borrow one offa a buddy to write this

had da virus 6 weeks and still got fever but given up caring about it.

was downtown 3 days doing some protesting (and looting - how else can folk line me survive). Got a baton on the head and rubber bullet in the chest the night before

folk like me don't got nothi g to lose and some of us got guns

if Trump don't stand down then yeah we got civil war

I suspect this is last you'll ever hear of me so don't bother to reply it's been nice knowing yous

Re: Don't give a shit about covid

I'm replying x
    You are tough with a gentle heart inside.
    6 weeks passed and you over the worst.
    Wish I could say the same about the riots.
    I hope life gets better for you x

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Howdy folks I been off radar coz don't got time for forum actually that ain't true don't got no dosh to buy fin credit had to borrow one offa a buddy to write this

had da virus 6 weeks and still got fever but given up caring about it.

was downtown 3 days doing some protesting (and looting - how else can folk line me survive). Got a baton on the head and rubber bullet in the chest the night before

folk like me don't got nothi g to lose and some of us got guns

if Trump don't stand down then yeah we got civil war

I suspect this is last you'll ever hear of me so don't bother to reply it's been nice knowing yous
    I don't always agree with what you say, but I can't argue with the way you feel about the disgraceful sh1t that is America right now.

I hope you do survive. I hope your country does what it needs to do and ends this properly.

No, this will not end peacefully at all. It may lead to Armageddon.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    No, this will not end peacefully at all. It may lead to Armageddon.
    I don't mean to come across as rude/dismissive, but this sounds a bit OTT and over-dramatic IMO.

And for the most part (in the Western world at least) we can still vote in elections, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I don't mean to come across as rude/dismissive, but this sounds a bit OTT and over-dramatic IMO.

And for the most part (in the Western world at least) we can still vote in elections, etc.
    Oh, I dunno. If Trump loses (especially by a narrow margin) he won't accept the result, just like he didn't accept that Clinton actually won in the popular vote back in 2016. What you're seeing now is the dress run.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Oh, I dunno. If Trump loses (especially by a narrow margin) he won't accept the result, just like he didn't accept that Clinton actually won in the popular vote back in 2016. What you're seeing now is the dress run.
    And that'll never happen, considering he's probably rigged it to his favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Well, that's where he would be wrong then.

I don't mean to generalise here, but I think another potential issue is that quite a few people seem to be increasingly (and in a lot of ways, understandably) blase about politics in general (on both sides of the Atlantic), and simply appear to have given up voting completely over the past decade or so, and tend to fixate on 'singular' issues, in particular those affecting individual politicians within opposition parties, rather than the bigger picture.

But who knows, perhaps the political pendulum could start swinging back in the opposite direction from now on, especially as current events have proved to be a big wake-up call for many the world over, especially those who have been complacent with their heads buried in the sand over more recent years.

Maybe we should focus on the desperate state the OP is in rather than amateur political hour or repeated doom-mongering.

Dude actually has something to worry about, happening to him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Maybe we should focus on the desperate state the OP is in rather than amateur political hour or repeated doom-mongering.

Dude actually has something to worry about, happening to him right now.
    I agree entirely, even though it's dead easy for many of us to get carried away with politics and the like which I shall cease immediately.

And I agree we should all try to lay off the doom-mongering (e.g, predictions of Armageddon) as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information