Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't give a shit about covid

Re: Don't give a shit about covid

Oh, indeed! It's something we all have to deal with. It's hugely demoralising.

Take care of yourself, Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Howdy folks I been off radar coz don't got time for forum actually that ain't true don't got no dosh to buy fin credit had to borrow one offa a buddy to write this

had da virus 6 weeks and still got fever but given up caring about it.

was downtown 3 days doing some protesting (and looting - how else can folk line me survive). Got a baton on the head and rubber bullet in the chest the night before

folk like me don't got nothi g to lose and some of us got guns

if Trump don't stand down then yeah we got civil war

I suspect this is last you'll ever hear of me so don't bother to reply it's been nice knowing yous
    I did wonder where you were lebonvin. As Carnation says, six weeks suggests you're past the worst unless I'm reading the stats incorrectly. Its hardly surprising you're having protests/riots over there, I saw the video of that poor guy on youtube. It was horrific. Look after yourself.

I hope you stay safe, Charlie. Things will get better and you've fought past plenty of things in your life so this won't stop you.

Just a thought. I mentioned in another thread that the social upheaval in the US and the protests will lead to pockets of the virus spreading. Being that you claim to have been dealing with the virus, you're putting others in harms way. While I'm 100% in favor of the marches and protests, its that fact that prevents me from participating. Just something to consider.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Those BLM protests haven't only been happening in the USA and UK, they have also spread to other parts of the world including mainland Europe and Australia. Kind of ironic considering BAME persons are deemed more at risk from the virus.

I'm also kind of surprised that this weekend's protests in Central London haven't (as yet) been hijacked by the EDL/Britain First camp, nor (conversely) the ISIS/Al-Queda camp, which probably might have happened a few years back. And the press hardly ever seems to talk about the former anymore.

And, likewise, I wonder if there is a Disabled Lives Matter (DLM) movement. Not that I intend to start or join one, but I am just curious, especially as persons with disabilities (of all 'races') have often been treated with very similar contempt by the 'system' the world over as BAME persons, but often gets overlooked compared to systemic racism (which I am not denying is despicable). A notable example being Winterbourne View near Bristol in the late 2000s and very early 2010s.

Any looter comes my way, he's getting shot.

Stay classy, Panicattacka. Good to know you value your property over the lives of others.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Stay classy, Panicattacka. Good to know you value your property over the lives of others.
    Fortunately I live in a classy country that values the rule of law, respect for others property, and the police. Enjoy your mobs and anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    Fortunately I live in a classy country that values the rule of law, respect for others property, and the police. Enjoy your mobs and anarchy.
    Fortunately I live in a country that values human life over material goods.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information