Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashwaganda

Ashwaganda

Absolutely anybody taken ashwaganda for anxiety? Would be really helpful to hear opinions and hopefully success stories on it

Re: Ashwaganda

Hi, yes I've taken it with mixed results.

Yes, it did kill the anxiety but i did find it a bit strong and became slightly clumsy on it, bumping into things i never usually would have and also hit my head twice on the shower head.

It also killed my libido.

I'm quite sensitive to things like this so not a good example to go by really.

Thank you so much for replying. I’m having real trouble on my current antidepressants and just was looking for other people’s experiences on ashwaganda. What dose were you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee33 View Post
    Thank you so much for replying. I’m having real trouble on my current antidepressants and just was looking for other people’s experiences on ashwaganda. What dose were you taking?
    I'm not sure, it was something i purchased on Amazon.

It really did kill my anxiety but did make me slightly detached and the associated clumsiness (there's probably a word for it).

Thank you for your message - there’s not much on the forums about it but it’s good to hear your experience with it

Hi yes I am currently taking it again after a bit of a break (started feeling better and so forgot to take it!) I use the 500mg capsules from Cytoplan as suggested by my homeopath. I did notice a difference when taking it previously so am hoping to have the same results now I've started it up again!

Thank you for your post and really glad to hear a positive experience on it. Great to know how much you take too. Does it take a while to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee33 View Post
    TheHealthyTree Company Organic Ashwagandha Capsules - Vegan, 100% Natural Ayurvedic Adaptogenic Herb for Mind, Body and Spirit - 120 Ashwagandha Root https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N03L7..._KowzwtbCpLeIW

I was taking one capsule a day, I think it recommends two.

Brilliant - I will have a look at those and thank you once again

I've been taking 600mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha for 7 months now. No difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information