Note: I'm waiting on receiving a new ID so I can see a doctor properly, and am trying to remain optimistic/clinging to any possible hope that I can.

So I've been keeping an eye on the new small moles above the clitoral hood. Aside from darkening, there has been no changes.
After reading that I should also check even lower, I grabbed a small mirror and took a look down there.

I found a long, thin patch on the side of my vagina that looks different from the rest of the surrounding skin. It's not dark exactly, but it is a different color - I'd say compared to the dark pink I've always had, this is a dull brown. It looks like a stretched oval, not a circle or an irregular patch. I've always had a spot down there that was more sensitive than the rest of my area, it itched a bit on that spot when I wiped after using the bathroom or if something came into contact with it, I'd always thought it was just a random sensitive area.
I had no idea there was a SPOT down there.

So I googled and now I'm panicking, fearing that it's cancer. Until I see a doctor, I'm trying to remain optimistic.
Because it does not hurt to touch, my general area doesn't hurt (I can't put in tampons though, but I've always had difficulty with that...), the itching is always mild and ONLY happens when I touch it, there's no discharge...

Anyone who's had spots down there, is it a good sign that I'm not experiencing any other issues? I didn't even know anything was down there until now, I've had "a sensitive spot" for years without realizing what it was.