The UK has been criticized for it's lack or response to the COVID crisis in the early days. And rightly so. They're about to get s**t on their faces again because mark my words we will be back in lockdown very soon.

During the lockdown the only people I knew that had a confirmed COVID test was my sister in law. It spread around their household and they all had it. But, they got through it. Now they have it again. My brother has been told to self isolate along with his family. He has a positive COVID test and constant coughing fits. That means he's had it twice.

Now I don't give two hoots what the mainstream media is pushing out. I am going from what I am seeing. They said you can't catch it twice ... clearly they were wrong.

Beijing is now back in lockdown. The UK needs to take notice of the fact a second wave is a real possibility. From my point of view the lockdown easing was required to inject some cash back into the economy and get the country moving again. With the virus still about of course it's going to spread! It's common-bloody-sense.