Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: A second lockdown is on it's way

Re: A second lockdown is on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    If it's nonsense and rubbish why do you spend so much time replying to Hollow? You quote and reply to all his posts which is quite frankly troll-like behaviour as he rarely engages with you.

Whether I agree with some, all or none of what Hollow says, that is not the point and you know it. I know how to eat the meat and spit out the bones. You appear to choke before even touching the meat

And as I've said before, your MO is to debunk anything that doesn't fit your postage stamp mentality.
    Just the usual rant full of baseless accusations and a shaking head emoji.

Apparently calling out borderline lunacy for what it is is a “postage stamp mentality”.

You agree with Hollow, so you get annoyed when he’s called out. There’s countless examples of folk being constantly called out on this forum, hell, a lot of those examples are of you doing the calling out, but you don’t like this one because you enjoy the odd conspiracy fantasy yourself.

Whatever KK.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    When losing an argument, resort to ad-homs.

Stay classy.
    And you'd know all about that, eh, old Pample head...

Never Surrender, Comrade

When losing an argument, resort to ad-homs.

Stay classy.
    I thought the old “vilification and character assassination”, when describing arguments against a guy who’s posted pictures of dead kids and attempts to constantly induce fear in anxious folk, was about the most laughable appeal to victim hood I’ve ever seen.

Is anyone of us actually sure what Hollow believes? I've never seen a post from him where he says, "I think..." or "I believe..." Somehow I get the feeling that he's just being a devil's advocate here. He's going to post controversial stuff not because he believes it per se, but because he wants to encourage us to question convention.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    If it's nonsense and rubbish why do you spend so much time replying to Hollow? You quote and reply to all his posts which is quite frankly troll-like behaviour as he rarely engages with you.

Whether I agree with some, all or none of what Hollow says, that is not the point and you know it. I know how to eat the meat and spit out the bones. You appear to choke before even touching the meat

And as I've said before, your MO is to debunk anything that doesn't fit your postage stamp mentality.
    I’m so pleased that people like him and Terry do. It’s not the Hollow show or the Conspiracy Theory thread. I think that if Hollow had his own CT thread that it wouldn’t get nearly as many views or replies as this one does.
    I wish I could do it as succinctly as they do, but instead I read and appreciate.

Hollow rarely engages with anyone, he pops in and drops his latest load of tripe and then pops off again. I’m not even sure he knows he’s on anxiety forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he posts to get a reaction and he is successful in that respect.

I'm sure he does have anxiety but has a morbid fascination in all things controversial and gets in too deep at times. He's obviously got a very "enquiring" mind though and alternative views are always going to keep the debate going to say the least.

I'd say Hollow has a lot of fear in his life because otherwise he wouldn't persist in these behaviours.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

I'm sure he does have anxiety but has a morbid fascination in all things controversial and gets in too deep at times. He's obviously got a very "enquiring" mind though and alternative views are always going to keep the debate going to say the least.

I'd say Hollow has a lot of fear in his life because otherwise he wouldn't persist in these behaviours.
    Very likely. And probably susceptible to being misled by sites that constantly spew out misleading (and possibly even extremist) propaganda. Those (para)sites are often on a mission to exploit vulnerable and sensitive persons, and sadly with a fair bit of blatant misinformation.

That's why I try to only visit reputable, well-trusted sites for info, and give the dubious-looking ones a wide berth!!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    There's a word for that. But you're not allowed to call anyone out for it on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    [...]Somehow I get the feeling that he's just being a devil's advocate here. He's going to post controversial stuff not because he believes it per se, but because he wants to encourage us to question convention.
    Ladies and gentlemen, a big round of applause for Ms Vee - she has given the correct answer.

There's a word for that. But you're not allowed to call anyone out for it on this forum.
    I didn't mean the "T" word though..More making his presence felt and needing his opinions validated?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information