Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: A second lockdown is on it's way

Re: A second lockdown is on it's way

Well at least you can now appreciate life in the UK, Hollow. It's a bowl of cherries compared to the draconian measures being meted out Down Under as you suggest. Imagine all that Antipodean anguish when you're doing your research.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    That’s because governments worldwide listened to scientific advice.

I wish you would stop implying you feel for these people, you don’t, it’s just another way of pushing your silly agenda and disguising it as concern.
    Hear hear.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well at least you can now appreciate life in the UK, Hollow. It's a bowl of cherries compared to the draconian measures being meted out Down Under as you suggest. Imagine all that Antipodean anguish when you're doing your research.
    He's going to be terrified if he hears about all the council estates around the UK over decades where coppers pulled you up for anything because they could. I remember one around here where groups were banned, two people together only.

He will be horrified by the sight of coppers everywhere in town centres at Christmas. Imagine post match police presence

Still, I wonder how Syria is handling it all? He's a big fan of their president.

Any word on that doctor who was sectioned for deciding the virus was fake, Hollow? And will you he raising the mysterious deaths in Russia? I was surprised not to see a report from you about them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    He's going to be terrified if he hears about all the council estates around the UK over decades where coppers pulled you up for anything because they could. I remember one around here where groups were banned, two people together only.

He will be horrified by the sight of coppers everywhere in town centres at Christmas. Imagine post match police presence

Still, I wonder how Syria is handling it all? He's a big fan of their president.

Any word on that doctor who was sectioned for deciding the virus was fake, Hollow? And will you he raising the mysterious deaths in Russia? I was surprised not to see a report from you about them.
    I've also heard some horror stories about overzealous social workers stalking council estates back in the 70s and 80s actively seeking out cases of child abuse and the like, and sometimes even snatching kids from their families in those areas on occasions when and where it was unwarranted (such as parents simply being out of work and on the dole without even abusing/neglecting their kids), and those kids often put into children's homes that ironically, were sometimes even more inhumane than their original family homes, at the mercy of other 'problem' kids and even worse, crazy staff members who often had sadistic (and sometimes even paedophilic) tendencies, in which my county of Staffordshire was at the centre of a notorious scandal back in the late 80s and early 90s concerning the 'Pindown' regime in children's homes run by the County Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    The residents themselves are describing it as being "ambushed" and in a prison. Maybe if you were in their situation then you might think differently. I feel quite lucky to be in the UK right now as this Australian government is making Tories seem like Saints in comparison. As for it being a template, lockdowns were enforced around the world despite each country being "sovereign" with circumstances that differ greatly.

Coronavirus updates: Melbourne tower block lockdown 'like being in prison'

]

You really crack me upwith your research.I am lucky I live here and not in the UK been there.
    There has been quite a few people who now have left the towers after their 5 day lockdown.
    Some of you might not like this but those people in the towers might not have had toilet paper or prime meat to eat for 5days but they had a roof over their heads and a bed to sleep on

What about the the over 60 million and counting displaced people that have nothing to eat or clean drinking water and a flimsy tent or cardboard box for shelter and dying of Covid.
    And I am sick of the shite you put on here about Bill Gates,stick your bullshite theories up ya ass
    maybe go to Africa and see the work him and his wife are doing before you put the shite about him on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    The residents themselves are describing it as being "ambushed" and in a prison. Maybe if you were in their situation then you might think differently. I feel quite lucky to be in the UK right now as this Australian government is making Tories seem like Saints in comparison. As for it being a template, lockdowns were enforced around the world despite each country being "sovereign" with circumstances that differ greatly.

Coronavirus updates: Melbourne tower block lockdown 'like being in prison'

]
    Hollow,
    You and I and everyone else knows it’s not all the residents who are complaining. But just like on this forum there are always going to be some people who see things differently.
    You’re embarrassing yourself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed the irony of a lot of these conspiracy theories. The claims of exaggeration and scaremongering by scientists and doctors worldwide are usually followed by claims of population control, house arrest and mass murder.

Watch your “old man in a chair” when he’s blabbering his noise. There’s always a downplaying of the actual problem, Covid-19, and then huge scare stories about the dangers of vaccination, how scientists and doctors are lying and how there’s an agenda to control population through, essentially, murder.

Here we see it again. A tower block in Australia is locked down and Hollow says this is a “template” for the world. He equates quarantine, a method used in infection control for decades, to imprisonment. The other day we were apparently smack bang in the middle of world war 3 due to some mind control experiment or something.

People really need to look at who’s actually doing the scaremongering here. The world is a strange place right now but all these stupid “theories” do is muddy the waters further. Anti-vaxxers have seized the opportunity to pollute the world further with their paranoid drivel and it’s become very clear that for a lot of people, their personal agenda is far more important than finding and spreading factual information.

I mean, does anyone really think that Hollow truly believes that we are in the midst of world war 3, that Bill Gates is trying to kill a percentage of our population and coronavirus doesn’t exist?

I mean, does anyone really think that Hollow truly believes that we are in the midst of world war 3, that Bill Gates is trying to kill a percentage of our population and coronavirus doesn’t exist?
    I've personally had customers spew the same nonsense so yes, I 100% believe there are people totally convinced by conspiracy theories, believe the virus is a hoax meant to control the masses, vaccines will implant tracking devices etc.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Well, hats off to the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital in Toronto for dealing with this bit of exceptionalism.

https://twitter.com/LetitiaMontana/s...15522284474368

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed the irony of a lot of these conspiracy theories. The claims of exaggeration and scaremongering by scientists and doctors worldwide are usually followed by claims of population control, house arrest and mass murder.

Watch your “old man in a chair” when he’s blabbering his noise. There’s always a downplaying of the actual problem, Covid-19, and then huge scare stories about the dangers of vaccination, how scientists and doctors are lying and how there’s an agenda to control population through, essentially, murder.

Here we see it again. A tower block in Australia is locked down and Hollow says this is a “template” for the world. He equates quarantine, a method used in infection control for decades, to imprisonment. The other day we were apparently smack bang in the middle of world war 3 due to some mind control experiment or something.

People really need to look at who’s actually doing the scaremongering here. The world is a strange place right now but all these stupid “theories” do is muddy the waters further. Anti-vaxxers have seized the opportunity to pollute the world further with their paranoid drivel and it’s become very clear that for a lot of people, their personal agenda is far more important than finding and spreading factual information.

And not forgetting that the rapper Kanye West keeps saying that he is standing for POTUS, who is in turn, an avid anti-vaxxer who passionately believes in all this nonsense about COVID-19 vaccines being laced with intelligent microchips to enable the authorities to track and trace every move we make and inadvertently spy on us, which belief is well OTT and beyond the pale IMO. And like I already said upthread, it's probably being used as a 'political publicity stunt' to promote his latest album, especially as the masses seem to love anything that is considered edgy and oddball!!

Let's face it, I'm no fan of Trump, but KW assuming he will enter the White House willy-nilly in order to appeal to 'da yoof' is just totally unreal IMO!!

And I agree that people like Hollow, whilst currently having digs at the authorities in Australia over their current lockdown policies, should appreciate the fact that Britain most certainly isn't a totalitarian police state (whilst Australia certainly isn't either in the grand scheme of things) and especially as Britain almost always seems to get it in the neck over pretty much everything these days, even during the better of times!!
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 10-07-20 at 13:38.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information