Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: A second lockdown is on it's way

Re: A second lockdown is on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    We’re an anxiety forum, not many of us have clear minds. I’m including you in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No none of us do which makes it all the more important to be careful when "researching" on the internet and to be careful when reading articles and comments made by mavericks who are after their 5 minutes of fame and who exploit vulnerable and suggestible people who spend a lot of time on the internet looking for controversy and "interesting" opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Anyone with a clear mind can see who's been doing the scaremongering. The constant use of war metaphors to describe hospitals as war zones, NHS workers being on the front line "battling" and "fighting" Covid. Building of makeshift morgues and Nightingale hospitals that were never used. All part of the psyop to generate fear and scare people into compliance. People have died because they were too afraid to go to the hospital and treatments cancelled for countless others.
    So because hospital staff treating Covid-19 patients is described as a battle or a fight, that’s somehow a war metaphor? What a ridiculous comment. Converting buildings to hospitals in anticipation of over crowded hospitals is a “psyop”, is it? Again, just ridiculous and barely worth responding to.

You literally said we were in the midst of world war 3, and you said it in response to someone who clearly has a mental illness that makes that idea difficult to deal with. Now you want to get all moral and sh*t? Give me a break.

You expect me to believe that you genuinely care about people dying due to mistreatment at the hands of the NHS when you basically laugh at the idea of anyone dying of Covid-19? You’ve mocked frontline workers relentlessly, yet a fair few of them have died during this pandemic haven’t they? Mostly due to a lack of PPE, a scandal in itself, but that doesn’t fit into your little fantasy so you ignore it, don’t you?

You’re on an anxiety forum trying to convince people that there’s a global conspiracy to control our minds, that the “oligarchs” are trying to put global eugenics in place and what’s left of us will be little more than controlled robots.

Seriously, quit the act, you don’t give a shit about who’s dying, you’re just using mock outrage as a way to hang an air freshener on the fact you’re ranting a load of paranoid conspiracy drivel.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

What are you all clapping for? The vilification and character assassination of another for voicing opinions which challenge your own?

Bravo!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    But you'd still rather live in the UK in a climate of fear and scaremongering rather than in scary old Australia with all those bully boy police terrorising citizens who dared to order takeaways from KFC and got fined for their trouble..?
    But hang on, Hollow has been telling me for ages the UK is a police state. Was it last week he posted about coppers running away from an angry bloc party? That's pretty damn piss poor for a police state, one where the police are too afraid to take action

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow;1957894.
    Not too long ago, another imaginary threat led us to the war in Iraq and the death of millions.
    That's a false equivalence. A war with Iraq wasn't scaring the UK. I don't remember many people being that interested in it outside of Parliament. After weeks of media coverage everyone was bored with it, something comedians and satire shows were writing gags about.

I think you mean more the dirty tricks to force Parliament into voting for something that later turned out to be badly flawed. That's nothing like your points about scaring the masses into certain types of behaviour.

Y2K was far bigger in mass hysteria than Iraq, unless you were from Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    What are you all clapping for? The vilification and character assassination of another for voicing opinions which challenge your own?

Bravo!
    Nothing Hollow says is challenging anything, he’s simply talking rubbish, attempting to scare folk with said rubbish and being called on it.

Just because you so happen to believe in some of the same absolute tripe doesn’t make it any less stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post

Bravo!
    KERRR-ACK!

KK…that’s the sound of your warning shot fired from the hip passing closely overhead….

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Nothing Hollow says is challenging anything, he’s simply talking rubbish, attempting to scare folk with said rubbish and being called on it.

Just because you so happen to believe in some of the same absolute tripe doesn’t make it any less stupid.

If it's nonsense and rubbish why do you spend so much time replying to Hollow? You quote and reply to all his posts which is quite frankly troll-like behaviour as he rarely engages with you.

Whether I agree with some, all or none of what Hollow says, that is not the point and you know it. I know how to eat the meat and spit out the bones. You appear to choke before even touching the meat

And as I've said before, your MO is to debunk anything that doesn't fit your postage stamp mentality.

Never Surrender, Comrade

When losing an argument, resort to ad-homs.

Stay classy.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information