Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Re: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

I don’t think most people have the moons on all the fingers. This dr seems to fear longer the ay he words his articles are scary then he recommends his product to take. My logical side says it many people have these does that mean everyone men included have high chance of cancer or high estrogen.

This guy sounds like a nut. I know this isn't going to cure your anxiety, but this problem is very easily solvable by some blood work - check your hormone levels, vitamin levels, hemoglobin, and thyroid... Then you know if any of those things are off balance.

But, in the meantime, find a good way to treat the anxiety and stop Googling!

Why will you believe some snake oil salesman on the internet, and not somebody with a Master's degree in information science who's telling you the guy's a snake oil salesman?

Yes you guys are right I’m trying to tell my mind that this dr even has videos on YouTube talking about acting like theses marks are gonna activate cancer cells scaring the hell out of people. It says he has a PhD in google and is supposedly really good 🤨
    Last edited by scaredgirl86; 20-06-20 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    Yes you guys are right I’m trying to tell my mind that this dr even has videos on YouTube talking about acting like theses marks are gonna activate cancer cells scaring the hell out of people. It says he has a PhD in google and is supposedly really good ��
    There are plenty of very smart people who don't know what they're talking about. I mean, look at government. But, seriously. I read a bit more about this guy. I think there's a proper place for alternative medicine and I think if people are experiencing symptoms and their doctors are not diagnosing anything or they feel they are missing something, etc... there may not be much harm in seeking an alternative opinion and going down a few additional lines of reasoning based on that (like this fingernail/tongue thing he does). But, looking at your fingernails or seeing cherry angiomas is not a replacement for a medical diagnosis. Like I said - I have huge, rapidly growing fibroids, so I thought - hmm, maybe I have too much estrogen. I guess if I heard of this guy, when I Went my doctor I could have said - I have huge, rapidly growing fibroids AND a lot of cherry angiomas, can you check my estrogen levels? But, instead, I only sited the former, she did the tests, and they came out normal.

Also, he says a scalloped tongue (teeth marks on the sides) can mean hypoglycemia. Except, I have a scalloped tongue and no hypoglycemia. One minute of searching shows that a scalloped tongue can also be caused by dehydration, TMJ, or anxiety (I've got the last two!).

I mean according to my last blood test last august my hormone levels are normal. I don’t have high estrogen as far as I know. I just don’t get why they keep popping up there though like short amount of time

I’m worried that his article said not having moons on any fingers except thumbs means you have anemia and cold hands feet and I’m anemic and get cold hands feet does that mean his stuff is true ugh I hate this

Why do you keep on believing him, when multiple people have explained he's talking rubbish? It's really frustrating when we're trying to help.

I know I don’t mean it but I have the no moons and anemia he said it means that I could tell myself there’s no proof they’re related I don’t think I ever had moons on all fingers I’m just only still worrying cause if he’s right about that then he right about the other thing

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information