Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Re: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Nothing more I can do to help you, then. Good luck!

Well what should I do then just forget it I’m trying to i thought coming on here other people with anxiety would understand not feel attacked guess I was wrong
    Last edited by scaredgirl86; 21-06-20 at 08:14.

Yes, every time you get a fearful thought you need to remind yourself that the guy is some internet random, then consciously move your thoughts to something else. It's not easy and you'll need to do it dozens of times every minute at first, but it does work, so long as you put the effort in.

Ok last thing I’ll ask ok then I won’t ask anymore I’m just saying only thing making me worry a little is that the moons in finger thing and me having anemia and he said no moons means that I’m just saying if he’s right about that then about the other thing I mean I could tell myself my fingers always only has two moons and I wasn’t always anemic but I don’t what do you think I i swear I won’t ask again and just try to let it go

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    Ok last thing I’ll ask ok then I won’t ask anymore I’m just saying only thing making me worry a little is that the moons in finger thing and me having anemia and he said no moons means that I’m just saying if he’s right about that then about the other thing I mean I could tell myself my fingers always only has two moons and I wasn’t always anemic but I don’t what do you think I i swear I won’t ask again and just try to let it go
    None of us know if this guy is right or not because we aren't doctors or naturopaths. But, you had a blood test that said you don't have elevated estrogen, so... you probably don't have elevated estrogen. Like I said before - the only way to know is to ask your doctor.

Unfortunately, your 30s is when a whole bunch of aging things start happening.

Yea it sucks but i had anemia since late 20s and the cherries on arms since then too. My anemia definitely from heavy periods it’s iron deficiency. I don’t feel old I feel it’s put into our head we age quickly at 30 who knows what’s true anymore

Cherries, are normal, it's a genetic thing, people get them in their 30s as for the no moons on fingers, its due to lack of vitamins and a crappy diet, and not enough iron consumption, does not mean you are anemic my mom was anemic and had moons on her fingers

Hi Pk my dr said I was anemic and have very low iron I’m pretty sure she only thinks that cause I get heavy periods first she told me it was slight anemia now she acts like it’s bad but everyone notices I get pale when I’m in my period

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    Hi Pk my dr said I was anemic and have very low iron I’m pretty sure she only thinks that cause I get heavy periods first she told me it was slight anemia now she acts like it’s bad but everyone notices I get pale when I’m in my period
    I just noticed from the list of similar posts below that you were worrying about this in 2018 for the same reasons - stuff about Chinese medicine saying they means cancer. Surely, if that was the case, you'd know two years on that you had cancer. They are an obvious anxiety trigger for you, but you've been getting them for years now, which is immensely common in your 30s. Loads of women get anemic during their period. That's an issue to discuss with your gynecologist. There are several treatment options for significant bleeding.

Yea I first read that article in 2017 and was wreck for a month. I’ve been trying to forget about it but it’s hard cause everytime I look at my arms I see them and when I look at my breasts there are always news ones. I could forget about them and not worry till I look at myself
    Last edited by scaredgirl86; 25-06-20 at 10:54.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information