Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Re: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

A dr answered my question from days ago now I’m worried again. I asked what could cause them he said high estrogen like dr chi said ughh I don’t know what to do most drs say they are harmless and unrelated to hormones yet there is a handful of other drs that think like dr chi about estrogen and if they are right idk what to do I read pregnant women getting them which makes me worry it is estrogen related. I’m sorry to post again but this is insane I just want to sleep all day to escape this crap

Work on your anxiety, then, because this is the real problem. Your breast worries are just the way your anxiety disorder manifests.

Yea that’s true t I’m probably gonna get my hormone levels check cause it’ll ease my mind. I didn’t realize reg blood test don’t tell you I had last blood test last August’s I’m due for one since my dr wants to check my anemia I’m gonna ask to test for high estrogen

I’ve been taking your advice but I seem to have gotten more dots since I last posted here this just doesn’t seem normal I really don’t know what to do. If it was aging why that many this fast in weeks

I got desperate have appointment with dr to test my hormones next week I’m just a wreck anyone talk to me

Finally went to dr

I went my dr today i showed her my cherry angiomas she said they were nothing and that it’s normal and she said she has no reason to think my estrogen is high and I would have to go to the gyn for that but she said she didn’t think I need to. She said to ignore what the Chinese medicine said. I forgot to ask her though the most important thing which is that I keep getting them and why and I forgot. I’m trying to feel relieved but I’m still worrying though cause I keep getting more and i don’t know

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

I noticed these spider veins are bigger than they were last year and seems to be more is same breast is this still normal? I hope it’s not cause there’s a tumor or a anything

I haven’t noticed or spent any time seeing if I had any more cherry angiomas in breast I long time I noticed today have a lot of new ones on breasts this is normal right

I've had cherry angiomas since I was a teen I just turned 50 and still here. They are normal

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information