Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Re: Fear of risk factors for breast cancer

Yeah I mean I should just look at that what the say are risk factors really don’t matter no one knows real causes of any serious disease lots of articles are fear mongering and I should avoid reading them

Speaking as somebody who knows a bit about this topic, since my family is higher than normal risk - deorderants do not cause breast cancer. That's a myth that has been disproven. Wherever you read that was not a good source.

When you have kids is one of those things you dont have any control over, so focus on the things you do have control over - diet, exercise, not smoking, etc.

Breast Cancer is what started my health anxiety and is one of my top three. It is always there, so I am familiar with these risk factor fears. I got my period early (nothing I can do about that); I had my children late or after 30 (really, nothing I could do about that either); I have a bunch of moles (nothing I can do about that) and I am a woman (still nothing to be done here). I have fretted for so long over all of these. Oh, I almost forgot I have Type A blood and I cannot change that. I can only focus on things I can work on for risk factors and let everything else go. I also agree with the poster above that said that the risk increase is so minuscule.

But, I say all of this to also say I know exactly how you feel. I dread taking a shower as that is when I do my daily breast exam (I know, I know.)

More cherry angiomas on breast’s

I didn’t want to make another thread but I’m afraid no one will answer if I continue a thread.I made a post in 2017 about cherry angiomas and hearing aninternal doctors in china saying it means high estrogen and at risk for breast cancer and since then I’ve been freaked out about cause cherry angiomas keep popping up on my breasts and it makes no sense. I asked my reg dr two years ago she said they were normal but I got many since then supply they are when your 40 and older but I’m still early 30s and had them since late 20s in arms. I haven’t heard anyone say they get a lot on they’re breast but I’ve heard pregnant women getting them again make me think it has to do with estrogen. I was desperate and asked online dr on HealthTap and his answer was he can’t answer with any further info and tests but my mind took it as is what he’s saying is it does mean high estrogen and weak is estrogen that high could cause cancer. I just think if the cherries are normal why do I keep getting them fast and only on breast’s and no one in my family has them and why I worry that Chinese dr knows more. Anyone could help me I need the advice I cannot relax about this and I don’t want to keep posting on here it makes me feel uncomfortable asking same questions

Re: More cherry angiomas on breast’s

Also I have a decent size one on my aerola and never heard anyone have any there please answer this is destroying me. My family don’t understand they are arguing they aren’t even cherry angiomas but they my dr even said so no one is helping me and I’m tired of it https://www.womensinternational.com/blog/cherry-angiomas/ article scared the hell out of me
    Last edited by scaredgirl86; 19-06-20 at 02:58. Reason: Misspelling added info

I have cherry angiomas all over - including at least 6 on my breasts - and continue to get more (I'm 37). I've never heard the estrogen connection, but incidentally I had my estrogen levels checked a few months ago because I have rapidly growing fibroids and the level was normal.

Also, I've never heard anything at all negative about them and I see a dermatologist annually.

Thank you for replying did you read the article I linked it’s explains it. This dr also says that not having moons on your fingers except for thumbs is bad could mean short life expectancy and anemia I worry that’s true cause I am anemic I don’t know what to believe

I can’t focus on anything

The articles also says this :Lack of Moons and Cherry Angiomas Together This was also found together for so many people. Remember that when there is an extreme lack of moons, meaning either moons on only the thumbs or missing all the moons all together, this can be a risk factors for cancer or other severe oxygen depletion health challenges. Team this sign up with the cherry angiomas and a possibility of estrogen dominance or other potential hormone imbalances, this can be a strong risk factor for cancer. More specifically, the potential for breast cancer for women and prostrate cancer for men. Dr Chi describes in his lecture that we all have cancer cells that are simply sitting patiently awaiting angiogenesis. Angiogensis is defined as the formation of new blood vessels, especially blood vessels that supply oxygen and nutrients to cancerous tissue. How am I supposed relax after reading this

Who is this Dr. Chi, and what are his credentials?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information