Thread: Bladder and urine

Bladder and urine

Hi everyone
    i wondered whether anyone would be able to offer some experience.
    i had my coil out in December and ever since then, every time I ovulate I have problems with my bladder. I thought to begin with it was a urine infection but it went away by itself.
    Then the following month mid cycle it came back. And went again and has had that pattern now for a couple of months.
    Every mid cycle I get a pressure in my bladder, discomfort and leak urine. My tummy feels almost swollen.
    there’s no pain when I wee. It’s just a dribble all the time and then overnight I am in discomfort the following morning. Then after a couple of days, gone!
    I’m up to date with smears and last year had a couple of tests and scans because my coil was causing issues.
    I’ve seen about interstitial cystitis but am worried about why I would have this. It seems to suggest MS.
    any help would be welcome x

Re: Bladder and urine

Hi dodo , I have not had a coil but do have this issue around ovulation , I get very bloated and constipated slightly too! which I believe contributes to this problem .I am not aware of the leakage when it happens as very small amounts only the evidence ,which makes for discomfort and acute self consciousness I have to wear a panty liner during this time which helps but dread the problem getting worse (feel so old) I would suggest speaking to your doctor about your concerns ,after consulting my Dr I have had tests and am currently seeing a urologist as I have frequently problem too .sorry cant offer much help but hopefully you may feel reassured knowing you are not alone with these symptoms �� xx

Thread Information