This seems to be an ongoing thing with my health anxiety. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I've been off my Lexapro this entire time. I've managed pretty well til this past week. I feel so tight across my upper back and chest, into my shoulders and armpits and down into my arms which feel heavy, like they aren't working well. My whole body actually feels heavy. I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes which has me super stressed, and I now have weekly doctor's appointments at two different doctors. With coronavirus, I'm ONLY leaving the house to go to the doctor, and my husband isn't allowed so doctor's appointments cause major anxiety, too. I had a full cardio workup back in February, and I just had a full blood panel done a couple weeks ago. My blood pressure is great and since starting the diabetes diet, I've actually lost a few pounds. I'm wondering if my tightness/heaviness could be anxiety or something else wrong with me, not pregnancy related. If I think about it, I can literally feel my shoulders just rising up and tensing up at times. Can anxiety make my chest, back, shoulders, and armpits feel tight? I'm not having any trouble breathing or anything. I feel a little lightheaded at times, too, which I think is a normal pregnancy thing. I drink a ton of water every day and I've pulled out my old heating pad that goes over my shoulders which seems to help a bit.