Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Taking Cipralex

Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Taking Cipralex

Hello Guys Been Taking Cipralex For 4 Weeks Waiting For Inprovement Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Using This Medication 10mg Per Day If So When Does It Kick In???

Thanks For Your Advice Guys

Re: Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Taking Cipralex

Hi Gill

With all medications it can take a good few weeks before you start to feel the benefits, if you put the word Cipralex in the search facility at the top of this screen you will find quite alot of posts regarding this medication too.

Hope that helps

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by gill06 View Post
    Hello Guys Been Taking Cipralex For 4 Weeks Waiting For Inprovement Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Using This Medication 10mg Per Day If So When Does It Kick In???

Thanks For Your Advice Guys

hello

i was on cipralex for 3 weeks before the doctor told me to come off it as it was making me feel worse.

go back to your doctor and tell them how you are feeling now. I.E worse, better, no difference.

im on a different one now and go back to my GP weekly for updates as to how im feeling

thankyou for your advice got an appt next week with gp xxxxxx

Smile Re: Has Anyone Felt Inprovement Taking Cipralex

hello ive been on cipralex for 9 weeks and i didnt feel better until last week i feel preety normal now i have had a panic and anxiety once scince been on them please give them a bit longer i promise u will feel better i felt worse for about 6 weeks and then look at me now i feel good , trouble with some peoople we all expect a quick fix cipralex is an indirect drug so it takes time to build back up the seratonin in our minds the plus on this is it last longer for futer ref.. plz give them time ,trust me i know i did it and went thru mayhem fist 6 weeks.... let me know how u get on/

take care lisa

thankyou i am feeling slightly better and the doctor has just increased the dose to 20 mg but the problem is i find it hard to sleep at night now xx

Hi
    I find it hard to sleep too! Ive been on cipralex for 5 weeks and at first i felt great but the other day (on my 5th week) i feel terrible , my hearts pounding and i cant relax at all. I keep reaing these post to put my mind at rest and sticking with it.
    I just cant understand how you can feel the tablets working them not working ????
    Anyway i will keep you posted on this one.
    Thank goodness for this site !

Hugs Elly x

Hi there
    I have now been on Cipralex for 5 months and it isn't helping but I do know people it has helped for their Social Phobia. 4-6 weeks is the average time that effects take place so maybe give it a little while longer.

Great idea to see your GP, hopefully he/she will be able to give you some reassurance.

Good luck

I've been on cipramil for 8 weeks now. I was on 20mg for the first 6 weeks and then increased to 30 mg - I've now reduced to 25mg as I was getting really sore eyes and am having terrible nightmares. I have to say I don't feel any better but having read many of the posts on this sight am going to give them at least another month.

I'm on 30 mg of Cipralex and i might feel 20% better.....i still take 4 or 5 panic attacks a day but at least i'm not calling the ambulance for every one....i think i'm switching to paxil cr...any thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information