Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bear Lives Matter ;)

Re: Bear Lives Matter ;)

Me?

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    You're trying to get me killed aren't you.
    Who says they are just hungry?

Well it happened...yesterday mid afternoon. As I was on my deck leaning over cleaning out the old hibachi I suddenly got a very eerie feeling like someone was watching me. I slowly turned my head and sure enough the steely gaze of the giant beast was upon me. I stood arrow straight as our eyes locked and slowly descended down the deck stairs to the backyard. She was big tall black and hairy. We started to circle one another each to our right. Like Holmes and Moriarty sizing one another up before the battle. The circle grew smaller as we moved. Eventually coming nose-to-nose in the middle of the arena. I could feel her hot breath and noted that she hadn't brushed her teeth in sometime...she probably thought the same of me. Where she bested me in height, weight, strength, speed, agility and cunning I had her in writing skills so it was a fairly evenly matched tilt. She weighed in at a massive 450 lbs (that's 32 stone to you Brits) and I at a svelte 185 (13 stone). I opened with a quick sharp uppercut to her lower jaw snapping her head back sharply. She reciprocated with a swipe of a huge right clawed paw which would have decapitated me had I not possessed the reflexes of a python. I countered with a right hook to the left side of her head staggering her briefly. She threw a karate kick to my groin narrowly missing left but nearly dislocating my hip! I showed no emotion but was in agony. I gave a headbutt to her snout. Back and forth it went...and so we danced for the next 5 hours...a dance of death. A dance we had both dreaded and at the same time desired. And somewhere in the vicious melee I thought I heard a familiar voice say be careful dear I'm going shopping...but I can't be sure. The bout was no longer a contest of strength but a match of wills. Then it happened...she made a rare misstep and I took advantage. I threw a Granby Cradle and had her on the ground in an instant my forehead pressed firmly against her temple...and I squeezed...no mercy. But my strength was waning. Who would give out first?! Then suddenly without warning an aroma. The beautiful smell of burgers on the barbie quaffed through our violent theater from a nearby yard. I slowly released my death grip as I felt my worthy opponent relax. We both sat upright in the dirt and dust. We looked at one another and smiled then nodded. And off we strode into the sunset hand in paw towards that beguiling odor.

The End
    Last edited by Noivous; 29-06-20 at 13:28.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Well it happened...yesterday mid afternoon. As I was on my deck leaning over cleaning out the old hibachi I suddenly got a very eerie feeling like someone was watching me. I slowly turned my head and sure enough the steely gaze of the giant beast was upon me. I stood arrow straight as our eyes locked and slowly descended down the deck stairs to the backyard. She was big tall black and hairy. We started to circle one another each to our right. Like Holmes and Moriarty sizing one another up before the battle. The circle grew smaller as we moved. Eventually coming nose-to-nose in the middle of the arena. I could feel her hot breath and noted that she hadn't brushed her teeth in sometime...she probably thought the same of me. Where she bested me in height, weight, strength, speed, agility and cunning I had her in writing skills so it was a fairly evenly matched tilt. She weighed in at a massive 450 lbs (that's 32 stone to you Brits) and I at a svelte 185 (13 stone). I opened with a quick sharp under cut to her lower jaw snapping her head back sharply. She reciprocated with a swipe of a huge right clawed paw which would have decapitated me had I not possessed the reflexes of a python. I countered with a right hook to the left side of her head staggering her briefly. She threw a karate kick to my groin missing left but nearly dislocating my hip! I showed no emotion but was in agony. I gave a headbutt to her snout. Back and forth it went...and so we danced for the next 5 hours...a dance of death. A dance we had both dreaded and at the same time desired. And somewhere in the vicious melee I thought I heard a familiar voice say be careful dear I'm going shopping...but I can't be sure. The bout was no longer a contest of strength but a match of wills. Then it happened...she made a rare misstep and I took advantage. I threw a Granby Cradle and had her on the ground in an instant my forehead pressed firmly against her temple...and I squeezed...no mercy. But my strength was waning. Who would give out first?! Then suddenly without warning an aroma. The beautiful smell of burgers on the barbie quaffed through our violent theater from a nearby yard. I slowly released my death grip as I felt my worthy opponent relax. We both sat upright in the dirt and dust. We looked at one another and smiled then nodded. And off we strode into the sunset hand in paw towards that beguiling odor.

The End

....then you woke up with beads of sweat on your brow and proceeded to the bathroom to brush your teeth

Never Surrender, Comrade

True story I swear mon capitaine!

You're talents are wasted on here, N!! I hope you have clawed your way back to reality now but stay vigilant!

True story I swear mon capitaine!
    Bring on the polygraph contraption..

No really Pulisa! Her name's Molly and she's originally from upstate NY. She's sinced moved though. We're getting together on the upper East side Saturday morning for coffee.😁

Hope you're not a flat white afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hope you're not a flat white afterwards...
    LOL!! I've not heard that one before! I'll be using it though! 😂😂😂

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information