Thread: The Worst Morning!!

The Worst Morning!!

I hate making two posts back to back. But I’m freaking out!!
    over the weekend our power cut out. We cleaned out all the food from the fridge, but one of the meats got a hole in the packaging somehow and all of the blood/some of the fatty fluids fell to the bottom of the fridge. I was cleaning it out, and didn’t even think about the open cut on my finger!! So now I’m pretty sure some of the gunk got in my open wound!!
    my skin is crawling thinking of some sort of parasite or sepsis or something I could get from this!! I washed my hands about 5 minutes after noticing, immediately sprayed with antibacterial spray, but I can’t stop my skin from crawling and I feel like I’m going to be sick. Could I catch something? I’m so worried and disgusted!!

Re: The Worst Morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by aloy- View Post
    I hate making two posts back to back. But I’m freaking out!!
    over the weekend our power cut out. We cleaned out all the food from the fridge, but one of the meats got a hole in the packaging somehow and all of the blood/some of the fatty fluids fell to the bottom of the fridge. I was cleaning it out, and didn’t even think about the open cut on my finger!! So now I’m pretty sure some of the gunk got in my open wound!!
    my skin is crawling thinking of some sort of parasite or sepsis or something I could get from this!! I washed my hands about 5 minutes after noticing, immediately sprayed with antibacterial spray, but I can’t stop my skin from crawling and I feel like I’m going to be sick. Could I catch something? I’m so worried and disgusted!!
    And breath

l wouldn't of thought so you are really overthinking this calm down and try and think how irrational your being its anxiety, you are going to be fine as long as its clean there isn't a problem try to relax

best wishes xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    And breath

l wouldn't of thought so you are really overthinking this calm down and try and think how irrational your being its anxiety, you are going to be fine as long as its clean there isn't a problem try to relax

best wishes xx
    thank you so much �� I always feel so silly after bouts like this. It’s so aggravating. Now, I’m on a little bit of a panic kick because I have a weird part of my breast that I’ve noticed looks like it’s sort of puffed up/the skin beside it is caving in. My doctor checked my breasts maybe.... 3-4 months ago, and the skin evens out like 5 seconds after I first notice it. But, I’m still panicking.
    I think most of it is due to my stress. I’ve been getting only about 4-5 hours of sleep a day, usually interrupted. I’m also having some hormonal symptoms right now, so.... just a big panic storm, I guess lol

Bless you you sound like your anxiety is very high, you will be checking studying everything been ther done that,

you need to get some support for your anxiety have you had any cbt or counselling once you understand anxiety its half the battle

l hope you get some help remember its anxiety don't let it win take back control and kick its arse xx

best wishes xx

Thread Information