Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

I haven’t posted my symptoms for a few days and I really feel for me this an achievement.
    Of course I’m still getting lots of different symptoms , but I’m learning to sit with them and most of them pass.
    I really do not want to be in the HA spiral and do not want this to be my life.
    The medication I take has helped my anxiety. My diagnosis from the psychiatrist was severe GAD and HA, which I feel caused some depression as well.
    Ive been discharged back to my gp, who is calling on Friday, I will ask for further support.
    I haven’t spoke to my gp for about four weeks, again this is good for me.
    I just wanted to give an update, as you have tried to support me x

Great going, Pb, that's awesome! Glad you're feeling at least slightly better.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Great going, Pb, that's awesome! Glad you're feeling at least slightly better.
    Thank you, hope your ok x

Hi PB. I’d bet a million dollars it’s anxiety causing that problem with your eye.

I feel for you. I’ve read lots of your posts and your anxiety shines loud and clear through every one of them. I wouldn’t wish health anxiety on my worst enemy. It’s no way to live..

Saying that, when I had my first visit to my psychologist she said to me that I had let my anxiety run away with me terribly and that I had never done one little thing in 5 years to stop it or question it. She was right. In that spirit, what have you done to question your anxiety in the last little while? You really should consider doing something - anything - to fight back just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrywart1234 View Post
    Hi PB. I’d bet a million dollars it’s anxiety causing that problem with your eye.

I feel for you. I’ve read lots of your posts and your anxiety shines loud and clear through every one of them. I wouldn’t wish health anxiety on my worst enemy. It’s no way to live..

Saying that, when I had my first visit to my psychologist she said to me that I had let my anxiety run away with me terribly and that I had never done one little thing in 5 years to stop it or question it. She was right. In that spirit, what have you done to question your anxiety in the last little while? You really should consider doing something - anything - to fight back just a little.
    Thank you for your reply, I’m not sure if your mixing me up with someone else, as I can’t remember having a problem with my eye, maybe a long time ago !
    The medication I’m on has really helped and also finally the realisation that I’m the only one who can challenge my HA. Hope your doing ok x

Have been really trying not to post all my symptoms.
    I have broken a tooth this morning and have a dentist appointment in two weeks, just really worried that I have fractured the tooth and they won’t be able to save it’s as it’s near the front. The back of the tooth has completely come out.
    Ive also woken up with a tingly numb arm, that was a couple of hours ago and it’s not got better.
    I was doing so well and don’t want to slip back

I have kept myself busy this morning and spoke to a friend, not about any symptoms.
    I determined not to spiral and only I can control this.
    This afternoon i will watch a film and put on some records on ebay for my dad.
    I will not dump symptoms and this was never my intention, i had severe anxiety that got out of control..

You're doing okay, seriously. I've cracked a tooth within the past month and I'm still trying to get the nerve to go to the dentist.

Thank you, hope you manage to get to the dentist soon x

Re: Ear, tooth and jaw pain

Hey PB how’s its going?
    I’ve not got any space in my inbox atm I need to get on my laptop and delete some space. Always here of you need a friend.
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread Information