Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Sorry, Lola..I was just commenting on what you said about pb's HA but I realise it came across badly and I know you have diagnosed illnesses yourself sadly. The comment wasn't addressed to you.

That’s ok pulisa I just thought it might’ve been,Thankyou for your reply

I’ve had a bad headache since 8 this morning, I’ve taken two lots of paracetamol but it hasn’t helped.
    I do occasionally get migraines, but they don’t last this long, Worried it won’t get better and it’s something serious.

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    I’ve had a bad headache since 8 this morning, I’ve taken two lots of paracetamol but it hasn’t helped.
    I do occasionally get migraines, but they don’t last this long, Worried it won’t get better and it’s something serious.

Of course you are because this is consistent with your worse case scenario mindset. Mind you, you've had quite a few serious illness fears over the last few days and they have turned out as ..fears not fact. So what about the definite POTS, the neck pain needing an urgent CT scan, the appendicitis etc etc...You have a very rapid turnover of illnesses which of course indicates your entrenched HA and your compulsive need to focus on perceived illness when none exists. How are you getting on with the pregabalin? Is it making your anxiety worse? Did the support worker get back to you? xx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Of course you are because this is consistent with your worse case scenario mindset. Mind you, you've had quite a few serious illness fears over the last few days and they have turned out as ..fears not fact. So what about the definite POTS, the neck pain needing an urgent CT scan, the appendicitis etc etc...You have a very rapid turnover of illnesses which of course indicates your entrenched HA and your compulsive need to focus on perceived illness when none exists. How are you getting on with the pregabalin? Is it making your anxiety worse? Did the support worker get back to you? xx
    My headache is bad and I feel dizzy and sick. I’m not going to a&e, if I die I die.
    Support worker not really helping, psychiatrist is not calling until next week. I’m still taking a low does pregablin.
    I took my pulse on my neck, only once , but maybe I’ve caused a brain haemorrhage or damaged my artery in my neck.

You can still spell "haemorrhage" correctly so I reckon your brain is still functioning ok and of course you're typing on here so maybe you're not quite as bad as you think?

You can still spell "haemorrhage" correctly so I reckon your brain is still functioning ok and of course you're typing on here so maybe you're not quite as bad as you think?
    Really bad headache has gone, but temple is tender and the light hurts my eyes a bit, not sure if this is another anxiety symptom.
    I think I almost imagine pain and symptoms.
    I think I did have a migraine yesterday.

That sounds like the tail-end of a migraine to me, yes.

Take it easy today, okay?

Did you manage to see your nieces though? If you had to cancel there will be another time soon..

Try to have an easier day today just to recover from yesterday's migraine? Constant stress will just give you additional pain to worry about xx

Did you manage to see your nieces though? If you had to cancel there will be another time soon..

Try to have an easier day today just to recover from yesterday's migraine? Constant stress will just give you additional pain to worry about xx
    My nieces came on Wednesday, I had a lovely day and almost felt like the old me. I love having them to stay and like looking after them. They baked cookies and had lots of fun xx

Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread Information