Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

I know I’ve had this fear before, it’s just that the pins and needles are real.
    Im not sure if the new lockdown is adding to my anxiety. I also went to the dentist today and they can save my tooth, but I have to have a root canal and crown. I’ve got to go back next week for an hour and a half appointment, my dentist wants to do the root canal in one appointment. If the tooth was near the back I would have it out , but it’s quite near the front.
    In my late forties , I had braces as my teeth really protruded and the difference after treatment was really good.
    Again my real loneliness really makes everything much worse.

I'm sure it does so all the more reason to try to find ways to occupy yourself. What about that Open University freebie psychology course?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm sure it does so all the more reason to try to find ways to occupy yourself. What about that Open University freebie psychology course?
    Ive registered but not started the course yet.
    Ive had a really bad day, dad said he thought he had corona, I tried to book a test to be sent out , but there were none available. He then said he wouldn’t take the test, he does seem better now and has a habit of saying he is really unwell.
    I had a really bad night, Pins and needles in feet and I now have have them in one leg and foot. Worrying about mnd, but looked on the mnd website and pins and needles or numbness is not a symptom!!
    I know googling is not good, but not sure what can be causing my symptoms.
    Have telephone consultation with my gp on Wednesday. Have a dentist appointment on Thursday and they can save my broken tooth.
    Was so upset this morning that I called my friend, I’ve been good recently and have not been calling to discuss symptoms, but I was so worried about my dad and needed someone to talk to.

My other leg feels weak now, it’s been like this for a few hours, I can walk on it. Scared it won’t go. Can stress do this ?

PB... I'm sorry you're suffering so much but this thread started in June and it's just more of the same. You keep falling into the crutches of the dragon and the pattern keeps repeating itself

I hope you find a path to relief.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I’m wasting my life in the grip of HA, jumping from one illness to another.
    Currently I’m worrying about the pins and needles in my feet and legs and angina.
    Its exhausting and debilitating, I don’t know what’s real anymore.
    I know in March, I probably had some sort of breakdown and eventually I was prescribed medication, that’s has helped to some extent.
    I now manage to function, but it’s so not enough.
    I need to do more to help myself.
    There will always be an imagined or real illness to contend with, if I could work on my HA, along with the fears , rather than thinking I need to be free of my HA worry’s.
    I have booked for the mentoring with No Panic, but even questioning this.
    I know I’ve said this before , I am very lonely and isolated and this really doesn’t help.
    I know I post a lot, sometimes I think I just want some sort of communication with people, all be it via a website, with people I don’t know.

My leg has felt weak all day, I can stand on it and walk, it’s a really strange feeling . I know in the past I have imagined weakness. I’m scared it won’t go.
    I feel more positive today and have started looking at jobs, my friend is going to have a look at my cv.
    I know hopefully a vaccine for covid is in sight and I want to have a life again.
    I know I’ve worried about motor neurone disease in the past, but I’m scared that’s what I have and I won’t have the chance to do things again.

Tell us about what you'd like to do job-wise?

I'm not going to comment on any symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Tell us about what you'd like to do job-wise?

I'm not going to comment on any symptoms.
    I was thinking of an admin or school job. My friend thinks I should try to get a job with not too much pressure.
    My health and safety job was extremely stressful and lots of responsibility, I want something I enjoy. I know it’s going to be difficult to get a job, but I’m going to really try .

Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread Information