Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Still getting the burning pain in my right side, it went when I went to bed last night.
    Worried it’s appendix .

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    I only have one symptom at a time. When I was working, I was able to control my anxiety better. I had friends and resisted going to the drs all the time.
    My sister is going to do my hair in the garden tomorrow, I have really let myself go.
    I don’t have children , but I have nieces and nephews who use to come for sleepovers, I really miss them.
    Im a real person, not just HA.
    I feel my life has been taken away from me and maybe that’s why I focus on illness all the time.
    You are a real person, not just HA.

Appendix pain doesn't go away when you sleep..but you know this. You don't need me to comment on your HA.

Hope you manage to get your hair done today and that it gives you a boost.

Hopefully will have my hair done this afternoon.
    If I being rational , I think the pain is my hip, as gp said last time.
    Trying not to panic, I’ve had hip problems in the past.
    Gp is due to call next Wednesday for a review after I went to AnE, ( this was last Monday , I haven't been since) so if I still got the burning pain , I can discuss it with her.
    The pain is on the outside of my hip and I’m trying to tell myself as the dr said last time, you do not get appendix on your hip.
    I try not to keep taking pain killers for every ache and pain , as I would be taking them everyday !
    I did go out this morning to the local shop and to the chemist for my dad x

That was a good thing to do. Any exercise is good for pain. Getting yourself moving and out of the house will give you a change of scene and people.

It must be hard caring for your parents and being immersed in an elderly world when you're not of that generation. You must feel frustrated by your role which would be quite understandable. Would you be able to consider some sort of a job either voluntary or paid if there were the opportunity?

Yes , I would like to work again. It’s so hard sitting all day concentrating on pain.
    I have been sent a couple of links for employment opportunities and I’m going to have a look at them tomorrow.
    My hip is really burning at the moment, not sure if my sister will come now to do my hair, but if she doesn’t she will come on Saturday, at least it forced me to wash my hair. I’ve become so bad at self care. I have started to eat more, which is good.
    Think I will make a cup of tea and try to watch a film. Hope you are well and thank you for your replies, it really helps xx

Re: Ear, tooth and jaw pain

Glad that you are being proactive. Try setting a couple of goals each day, you’ve already done pretty well today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    Yes , I would like to work again. It’s so hard sitting all day concentrating on pain.
    I have been sent a couple of links for employment opportunities and I’m going to have a look at them tomorrow.
    My hip is really burning at the moment, not sure if my sister will come now to do my hair, but if she doesn’t she will come on Saturday, at least it forced me to wash my hair. I’ve become so bad at self care. I have started to eat more, which is good.
    Think I will make a cup of tea and try to watch a film. Hope you are well and thank you for your replies, it really helps xx
    It very hard to motivate yourself when you are depressed but it's really good news that you are thinking about work opportunities and are eating more. I hope you manage to get some relief from HA this afternoon-even if you can't concentrate for the entire film any form of positive distraction is an achievement xx

Panicking again, have some burning in groin but I had this last time with hip pain. Feel a bit sick as well.
    I hope this isn’t appendix .
    Last edited by pb; 08-07-20 at 16:34.

Hi pb

ive has my appendix out, and I can tell you that the pain of appendicitis is definitely not a burning type pain.

I hope this helps you settle your mind a little bit on that one

Inanna xx

Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    Hi pb

ive has my appendix out, and I can tell you that the pain of appendicitis is definitely not a burning type pain.

I hope this helps you settle your mind a little bit on that one

Inanna xx
    Yes it does, thank you xx

Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread Information