Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Went through your thread and I can sympathize. You'll be able to pull through this. I've been dealing with my own HA issues - I have this constellation of somewhat unrelated symptoms (or sensations) and my brain keeps going to the worst case scenario for all of them. I made a thread that got very few responses (my post was miles long, I guess people don't like reading novels lol). Your journey is very well documented and is a great read for HA sufferers. Since you post what is going through your mind it helps those of us relate to you, and even though this is an online space I'm hoping you don't feel alone in what you're dealing with.

Stay strong.

I’m trying to stay calm, but my groin, hip and knee are burning and I feel sick. Even I know you wouldn’t get a burning knee with appendix. Gp said last time it was my hip. If I really panic I feel sick.
    When I went to AnE with chest pain, on one occasion the dr said I might have fibromyalgia, I’m not looking for another perceived illness, but I just have so many different pains.
    When I was in my thirties, I had severe joint pain for a year and couldn’t work and on another few occasions I have had the same.
    I realise that stress can cause pain , but it’s hard to believe this is all from anxiety.
    My mum and sister have had appendix and have said I would definitely know if I had this.
    I have the phone number for anxiety uk and was thinking maybe I should call them, as I’ve said before I am very lonely .

Quote Originally Posted by BrightPhoenix View Post
    Went through your thread and I can sympathize. You'll be able to pull through this. I've been dealing with my own HA issues - I have this constellation of somewhat unrelated symptoms (or sensations) and my brain keeps going to the worst case scenario for all of them. I made a thread that got very few responses (my post was miles long, I guess people don't like reading novels lol). Your journey is very well documented and is a great read for HA sufferers. Since you post what is going through your mind it helps those of us relate to you, and even though this is an online space I'm hoping you don't feel alone in what you're dealing with.

Stay strong.
    Thank you x

Re: Ear, tooth and jaw pain

Yes call anxiety uk, that’s a great idea. Or call the Samaritans for someone to talk to.
    Did you listen to that podcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    I’m trying to stay calm, but my groin, hip and knee are burning and I feel sick. Even I know you wouldn’t get a burning knee with appendix. Gp said last time it was my hip. If I really panic I feel sick.
    When I went to AnE with chest pain, on one occasion the dr said I might have fibromyalgia, I’m not looking for another perceived illness, but I just have so many different pains.
    When I was in my thirties, I had severe joint pain for a year and couldn’t work and on another few occasions I have had the same.
    I realise that stress can cause pain , but it’s hard to believe this is all from anxiety.
    My mum and sister have had appendix and have said I would definitely know if I had this.
    I have the phone number for anxiety uk and was thinking maybe I should call them, as I’ve said before I am very lonely .
    Why not give them a call? I don't think we are helping you on here? You have nothing to lose by contacting them and speaking to someone who can advise you and maybe suggest a local therapist who can help you in real life.

Was unable to get through to Anxiety Uk last night, might call the Samaritans today.
    Still got burning pain , but I’ve had it before and it wasn’t appendix, think I would be in more pain.
    The nausea has come back and chest pain.
    This really is a nightmare .
    Definitely not going to AnE, it doesn’t help and makes me worry about covid.
    Feel like going to bed and staying there..

Ok, you’ve got those pains. They come & go, what are you going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to keep busy and not focus on them, upper stomach on left side is burning now, but again trying to reassure myself this is not appendix .

It’s as though I need a pain to focus on , it’s so distressing .

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    It’s as though I need a pain to focus on , it’s so distressing .
    You've hit the nail on the head, pb. It's something you have to acknowledge. It's become a way of life with you which is such a shame. Please try to contact Anxiety UK today? x

Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information