Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Does posting your bodily sensations here several times a day make you feel better?

You say you don't want to go down the same route as the serial posters here, but you're following their behavioural patterns pretty much to a tee.
    I posted as much several pages ago. Posting every niggle has become as much as an obsession as dwelling on every sensation and turning it into an illness. Many have suggested finding something to distract yourself from being logged onto the forum to no avail

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Ear, tooth and jaw pain

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Anxiety is often worse in the mornings, especially if it’s been going unchecked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that’s true, everyday I get up with a sense dread. I have been going out a bit more, only to the local shop or for coffee.
    A month ago I spent all day in bed, so I feel that I am starting to make some progress, although it probably seems that I’m not. The symptoms that I get always seem so real and make me panic .

I’ve had bloating on the right side of my stomach for a few hours, I hope it’s not appendicitis, panicking as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    I’ve had bloating on the right side of my stomach for a few hours, I hope it’s not appendicitis, panicking as usual.
    Don't you think if it was your appendix, you would be much sicker by now? My friend had it and he couldn't even function from the pain.

The bloating has gone, but I’ve now got burning in hip and groin.
    Ive been up most of the night as I keep having to go a wee.
    Dr is calling at 10.

Why don’t you look into seeing a Psychiatrist,living like you do isn’t a life it’s time for some professional help a GP can’t help you with HA
    Try not to post everyday and see how you go it is obvious that nothing anyone is telling you is working.x

Mental health support worker called yesterday and it’s been decided that I should have a review by a psychiatrist, it will probably be in a couple of weeks.
    Today I have burning in the back of my knee, a tender stomach and I keep coughing, I have had a cough on and off for four months and goes when I’m in bed.
    Of course I’ve now diagnosed myself with a dvt and corona .
    Was thinking that I didn’t really need a review by a psychiatrist, but maybe I do, but maybe I have got covid and a dvt.
    Its so difficult.

I thought you had appendicitis? You would be very unlucky to have covid and a dvt simultaneously along with all your other numerous issues..

What are you doing today? Do you have any plans to go out for a coffee?

Yes I am going for a coffee and I have to go to the chemist to scan some statements for my parents.
    I know I post so many posts with numerous pains and illnesses, it’s so hard to know what’s real.
    I have got a small umbilical hernia and I think sometimes that pulls and causes some of the pain, I’ve had the hernia for years and because it’s very small I don’t need treatment.
    Spoke to my gp on Wednesday, I am worried that something will be missed eventually , because of the numerous complaints..
    I have to do another stool sample, just to check , my colonoscopy was normal but they want me to do another test.
    Going to my sisters on Sunday , we will stay in the garden, this will be my first trip out in four months.
    I am trying to help my self and I have not been staying in bed..

Back of knee is really burning, I’m worried it’s a dvt, but I’ve had this a few times over the past couple of months , so surely it wouldn’t come and go.
    Ive got no swelling, redness or pain in my calf.
    Maybe it’s the way I’m sitting.
    Im so fed up with feeling scared all the time ..

Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread Information