Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

I know your both right. I’ve had 6 Ecgs in the last 11 months. AnE is not the answer.
    I have just made a cup of tea and am going to watch a film x

I know I have to accept that my heart is ok, but something is going on, been having bad spasms between my shoulder blades all afternoon.
    Really think I’ve got some sorted of pain condition, but because of my anxiety this is being overlooked.
    To make my anxiety sky high, walked passed a lady when going to the shops, was at least 2 metres from her and she had her back to me , but she started coughing. I know her cough could of been caused by a number of things and not just corona.
    I hardly go out as it is..
    Last edited by pb; 24-07-20 at 17:42.

Maybe you have after decades of anxiety. I certainly have. However it's a benign condition and can be treated psychologically. I'm sure the psychiatrist will be able to help you on Friday.

You are not in imminent danger although your brain thinks you are. Pain doesn't always equal disease. If you in fact do have a chronic pain condition you can learn ways of managing it and living your life as normal. I don't take meds for the pain but others do and it's a personal choice. I no longer care about my chronic pain because I believe and know it is harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Maybe you have after decades of anxiety. I certainly have. However it's a benign condition and can be treated psychologically. I'm sure the psychiatrist will be able to help you on Friday.

You are not in imminent danger although your brain thinks you are. Pain doesn't always equal disease. If you in fact do have a chronic pain condition you can learn ways of managing it and living your life as normal. I don't take meds for the pain but others do and it's a personal choice. I no longer care about my chronic pain because I believe and know it is harmless.
    Thank you, I have episodes of unexplained pain from my thirties. Panicking a bit about the lady who was coughing, but it was outside and I wasn’t that near to her x

There are some ADs that are supposed to help with both chronic pain and depression/anxiety. It would be worth a convo with the doc or psychiatrist to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pb View Post
    Thank you, I have episodes of unexplained pain from my thirties. Panicking a bit about the lady who was coughing, but it was outside and I wasn’t that near to her x
    Yet you were talking about going to A&E again..What about the risk of picking up something there?

You're still here so does that not prove that the unexplained pain was of a benign nature?

Yes it does. Really worrying about the lady who was coughing, I know it was outside, she had her back to me and was probably over 2 metres from me, but I’m worried about my parents.
    I haven’t been to AnE , as I know there is more risk of picking something up.
    I think I definitely picked the stomach bug up there after going in April.

Yes it does. Really worrying about the lady who was coughing, I know it was outside, she had her back to me and was probably over 2 metres from me, but I’m worried about my parents.
    I haven’t been to AnE , as I know there is more risk of picking something up.
    I think I definitely picked the stomach bug up there after going in April.
    The one that lead to diverticulitis/colon cancer and the colonoscopy? Another good reason to steer clear of A&E..You come away with more than you bargained for!

I’ve not read through all the posts so apologise if this suggestion has already been made, but have you ever taken or thought of taking CBD oil for your anxiety? I cannot quote how effective it is as not taken it, but the lady who owns the local health shop swears by it for many ailments including anxiety and pain. Just a thought as it may help.

Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread Information