Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

Re: pb's Health anxiety worries thread

They will tell you if you are being removed. You are overthinking this one again

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Pb how are you feeling today? Have you had any blood work down to maybe reassure you that nothing is wrong also how long have you been on pregabalin and have you noticed a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Kalie galea View Post
    Pb how are you feeling today? Have you had any blood work down to maybe reassure you that nothing is wrong also how long have you been on pregabalin and have you noticed a difference
    Im feeling abit calmer today thank you. I’ve been on pregablin for nearly six months, I feel that I probably need the dose to be increased. They have helped with my anxiety, but not as much as they did in the beginning.
    Ive not had any blood tests for quite a while and I think I probably need to have some.

I have my assessment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday someone recommend me that venlafaxine I'm on now works really well in combination with pregabalin as I'm still struggling a bit too yea you should just request to have bloods down then it be able to give you some reassurance when they come back fine glad your having a calmer day

Morning on
    How are you?? Hope you are well.
    I had my assessment I have been prescribed 3x50mg daily of pregabalin along side my venlafaxine I just wanted to ask how long until you notice them working please

Quote Originally Posted by Kalie galea View Post
    Morning on
    How are you?? Hope you are well.
    I had my assessment I have been prescribed 3x50mg daily of pregabalin along side my venlafaxine I just wanted to ask how long until you notice them working please
    Hi, I’m doing ok thank you.
    It probably took about a month before I noticed a reduction of my anxiety with pregablin. I take 300mg daily, split into three doses. They have also helped with the various pains I was getting, which maybe fibromyalgia, but has not been officially diagnosed.
    I still have bad days, but much better with the medication.
    Hope they help you x

I have had pins and needles in my left foot at night for about four months. Today I have had a strange heavy, tingling and stiff feeling in my right foot, I’ve had it all day and it’s not going.I’m really panicking this is mnd.
    Im due to start counselling tomorrow, it will be over the phone.
    I really thought that I was managing my ha, but I feel sure this is mnd and I’m scared.

I have had my cbt assessment and will start again with my last therapist on Friday.
    I now finally realise that I have to put the work in or nothing will change.
    I have another worry at the moment, for years I have had dry eyes and occasionally use drops, but for the last couple of weeks, I’ve not been able to cry, no tears at all, even when I feel like crying. I’m really worried that this is permanent. Has anyone had this and have they been able to cry eventually. I think I have had this a couple of times before, but years ago.

Mot being able to cry is really stressing me out, I think this is permanent.

Sorry to keep asking but has anyone had this.

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread Information