Hello my favorite community.

Well, its been three/four months and I have done a pretty good job of keeping my health anxiety at bay during this pandemic. My family and friends have actually been pretty surprised.

Well, four days ago I woke up feeling a bit junky. almost like I was getting a cold that wouldn't start, swollen but not painful throat, sinuses, TIRED. The last few days following the tiredness has eased but the my chest feels off, that continues, all other symptoms are gone, no fever at all during this. Four days in and the chest is still a little junky, I cant describe it, almost like its swollen, today is the first day that breathing didn't feel 100% more like an 97%.

I put in a call to a nurse to discuss waiting on a call back but of course with health anxiety you never know if you're over thinking but this does feel a bit different. I have read article after article about how people felt off for a week then BAM stroke or couldn't breathe. I'm 31 but I still feel that doesn't mean much with this virus and recently quit smoking.

Friends and family don't get the constant need to discuss symptoms. Anyone know of someone who had this virus? Possibly had it themselves, heard stories, sounds like I might be overthinking?

Honestly at this point anything helps.