Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Gardening Thread

Re: Gardening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    But the Ozzy people can escape all the deadly snakes and spiders by taking a dip in the sea. Right?
    They have sharks there. Everything in Oz is designed to kill you LOL

But the Ozzy people can escape all the deadly snakes and spiders by taking a dip in the sea. Right?
    Except for the salt water crocs, sharks (I thought all of them were eaten by the sharks so said a famous beer ad? ), box jelly fish, blue ringed wotsit snail or octopus, etc. Or you could just get hit by a surfboard I guess

Knowing my luck I would avoid all that and get bitten on a boat by a spider Or hit on the head by Phill's drone

The great white, tiger and bull sharks are the most dangerous. But if you want to see a great white get it's butt kicked, watch it go head to head with a killer whale.

There was a post about growing hot peppers a couple pages back. I've grown red chili, jalapeno and habanero. All were wonderful but those habaneros were HOT! I blended them and made a peanut butter/habanero sauce. It was amazing! (really hot... but amazing!)

Typically, the wife and I buy starter plants that and re-plant them in our little garden as opposed to starting from seeds. Typically some tomatoes, green peppers, hot peppers (for me) and several herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil etc.). We've already harvested tomatoes, some hot peppers and herbs for cooking.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

The great white, tiger and bull sharks are the most dangerous. But if you want to see a great white get it's butt kicked, watch it go head to head with a killer whale.
    Clever & deadly. Don't mess with Free Willy

The Bull ones are those that can swim in salt and fresh water, aren't they?

We get some sharks off the West Coast. Don't they sometimes see Tigers?

I have absolutely NO green thumb, but I finally tackled my small weed-overrun front garden. I pull out all of these weeds on my own, mulched, laid the stones, and then power-washed the brick and the sidewalk/steps. I'm pretty proud - and SORE.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 7.14.54 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 7.16.14 PM.jpg

Good for you, Erin! I gotta do that to couple bushes in my front yard. Are you volunteering?

Looks a good job, Erin. It's all well positioned too.

You've done a great job there Erin, how neat everyone's borders are.

Plumeria are blooming! Woo woo!

image1.jpgimage0.jpg

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread Information