Now here goes I live with my father and recently since the outbreak my agoraphobia has come back to the point I feel unsafe in my own home again.

Such inconsequential things have become major things again with regards to anxiety all with the fear they may bring on a panic attack.

Here is what I am referring to here if someone can be the voice of reason for me that would be great if Google but when I do that I usually find something I didn't want to see (even browsing through this forum) I have seen something I wish I hadn't but I digress.

I don't drink caffeine at all I fear that other pots and pans could become contaminated with it if they are in the same washing up bowl it's literally that bad.

My father unknowingly to be fair I don't think he realised my anxiety is this bad last week used the kettle but used a cup that had tea in it previously rinsed it out and poured the water in the kettle.

Since then I haven't used the kettle and if anything the irrationality is getting worse.

Can someone who doesn't suffer from such a stupid brain as mine please reassure me that the kettle will have boiled away whatever remnants of caffeine may have been in there or do I need to buy a new kettle and yes I realise this sounds insane and stupid.

Many thanks