So, to try to keep this safe for work, I did an activity that many single guys do 3 days ago, very basic, nothing fancy, not any harder than any other time. During it, I noticed my penis felt more...I guess you'd describe it as sensitive, almost more of an aroused feeling. I figured it would go away after. It did not.
For the first 24 hours it was extremely sensitive. Mainly on the bottom side near the top, even the slightest contact from my underwear would create an extremely distracting feeling. After about 24 to 30 hours the sensitive/aroused feeling began going away but once the sensitive feeling it began getting sore and hurting. I did also noticed that in the penis I would get the sensation like I had to urinate more than usual. Though my overall amount of urination did not change.
So here I am 80 hours after this started. Currently the sensitive feeling is about 90% less than it was, but it is very sore. Its almost the same type of sore you get from overuse and will hurt a little if anything touches it, but I didnt overuse it. The sore feeling is primarily on the bottom side of the shaft, about halfway to the lower end of it sometimes heads down towards the testicles, though not all the way to them. The pain is not severe, its low on the on the 0 to 10 scale but it is noticeable. The urination feeling, I think is a little better than it was yesterday but im not sure.
Im not sure what I could have wrong or why this is hurting like this now. Visually I look at it and I questioned myself earlier if I thought it was swollen a very little bit, but Im leaning towards no its not, it looks pretty normal to me.
Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here?