Thread: Penile Sensitivity Followed by Soreness

Penile Sensitivity Followed by Soreness

So, to try to keep this safe for work, I did an activity that many single guys do 3 days ago, very basic, nothing fancy, not any harder than any other time. During it, I noticed my penis felt more...I guess you'd describe it as sensitive, almost more of an aroused feeling. I figured it would go away after. It did not.
    For the first 24 hours it was extremely sensitive. Mainly on the bottom side near the top, even the slightest contact from my underwear would create an extremely distracting feeling. After about 24 to 30 hours the sensitive/aroused feeling began going away but once the sensitive feeling it began getting sore and hurting. I did also noticed that in the penis I would get the sensation like I had to urinate more than usual. Though my overall amount of urination did not change.
    So here I am 80 hours after this started. Currently the sensitive feeling is about 90% less than it was, but it is very sore. Its almost the same type of sore you get from overuse and will hurt a little if anything touches it, but I didnt overuse it. The sore feeling is primarily on the bottom side of the shaft, about halfway to the lower end of it sometimes heads down towards the testicles, though not all the way to them. The pain is not severe, its low on the on the 0 to 10 scale but it is noticeable. The urination feeling, I think is a little better than it was yesterday but im not sure.
    Im not sure what I could have wrong or why this is hurting like this now. Visually I look at it and I questioned myself earlier if I thought it was swollen a very little bit, but Im leaning towards no its not, it looks pretty normal to me.
    Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here?

Re: Penile Sensitivity Followed by Soreness

Although I do not have the appendage in question but both my husband and I have experienced exactly this on our ‘equipment’

The culprits for him have been things like wearing a ring on the hand that you used, not using an appropriate amount of lubrication or using something like soap or shower gel in the shower (this ends up burning the skin slightly over time) it’s much less likely to happen for him with the appropriate amount of decent quality lube, either water or silicone based. He doesn’t tend to notice until the end of the day (with the event happening in the morning) or even the next morning, I feel it a little sooner.

For me it happens more this time of year regardless of lubrication amounts because of the increased sweat building in the area (the salt makes the skin more fragile) plus allergies mean my skin is far more sensitive and causes me to feel it a lot more. We both have the tingly ‘need to pee but don’t’ sensation when it’s happened.

Just sounds like a little friction burn and is sounding like it’s resolving itself just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

It certainly doesnt feel like a friction issue. I woke up not long ago so I havent really had time to figure out what its feeling like today, but the pain itself felt very internal like something had been strained, plus I actually felt some of it in the testicle area. It definitely is still hurting down there though

Actually, now that I've had a few minutes to figure it out, the pain today is more towards the bottom and in the testicles. The sensitive feeling is still there a bit. Its a little odd cause for the first 2-3 days I felt nothing that low.

So, nearly 2 days later, day 5 total of this, and I am still having some pains. Now I do believe they are a little less than previous days, but its really bugging me that its still hurting, and theres really no reason that I can remember that this should have happened, there shouldnt have been any injury from anything. At most any pains I've had like this have been no more than a few hours.

I think if they are lessening then they are healing, give it a few more days. If it starts hurting more then you can call your doctor. Maybe for now just leave it be & don’t prod it. A difficult ask I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information