Thread: Sore throat, stomach pain etc / anxiety relapse

Sore throat, stomach pain etc / anxiety relapse

Since last week my anxiety is going crazy again. It was so much better last year but now I‘m back here.
    Covid worries have reached me now as well and since I do have a sore throat I‘m so scared. Now I also got random stomach pains, almost cramp-like and I suddenly felt really hot which is making me worry even more. I feel weak and sometimes nauseous but I can eat normally.
    I‘m supposed to go inpatient in two weeks which is making me worry but I‘m not sure if that‘s causing my anxiety to go crazy again? I don‘t deal too well with this heat either and can‘t sleep to well. I don‘t know where my mind is anymore. :(

Re: Sore throat, stomach pain etc / anxiety relapse

COVID is no laughing matter - such challenging times for everyone. What have you found most helpful to self-sooth during difficult times?

Honestly I didn‘t really do anything the first few months since it didn‘t impact my anxiety at all but since it‘s back now I‘m kinda lost. Especially with the physical symptoms it‘s hard to get your mind off of the never ending questions. Might call a doctor tomorrow just to get a second opinion

I know how you feel. I've had to go back to work so now have exposure to hundreds of people. Of course I have followed all guidelines and yesterday I started to feel a sore throat. Today the sore throat isnt as bad but I feel achy and tired. We tend to forget with COVID being such a big worry that we can still catch the common cold or sore throat. Try not to worry, and don't read any articles about the global situation as these often catastrophise the illness and will make you feel like everything is COVID related.

Thank you! You‘re right but it‘s definitely tough to even think about any other illness than Corona since that‘s all we read or hear about currently. I‘m trying to stay in bed for the nex days and hope that my throat will feel better and that I‘ll have more energy.
    I hope you‘ll feel better as well!

Thread Information