Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Atomic Coronavirus

Re: Atomic Coronavirus

I know I've said this before, but I thought the wearing of masks (in England) was still only compulsory on public transport at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I know I've said this before, but I thought the wearing of masks (in England) was still only compulsory on public transport at present.
    Isn't there a government website that you all can check for the policies?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I was in Asda this morning and the only person wearing a mask. I bet everyone else thought 'hey look at that weirdo wearing a mask'. But then its all over anyway, done and dusted, old news.
    You know it isn't and that's all that matters.

In Wales they are being told to prepare for a second wave. They learn from England's mistakes but hindsight is a fine thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Isn't there a government website that you all can check for the policies?
    Yep, the .gov site, NHS patient advice site, the media, local council sites, etc.

It's as Lenco says though. Facial coverings are optional other than certain circumstances such as public transport. Since we have devolved assemblies (except for England) this differs by country within the union.

They've always told us social distancing is the big one to adhere too. But as fishman says as they start easing up and some businesses are allowing down to 1m distancing some people will start easing up across the board. I've certainly been seeing it since we left the first lockdown stage and it's getting more of an afterthought to some. But how Many of them were in the group that never tried to follow the rules in the first place?

I just go with social distancing. If I was in a worse hit city I would be reconsidering facial coverings. But I've seen plenty of mask wearers just ignoring social distancing thinking the mask makes them immune. Some even just wearing gloves whilst getting close. Just stupidity basically, mask or no mask.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information