Hi, I have a few questions pertaining to the above.
Would pain in the stomach be all over, central, or predominately on the left or right side?
Can the constant need to belch be a symptom?
I read that blood sugars can raise. Would these be a remarkable or slight increase?
Is constant gas and bc a bloated stomach a symptom?

I’m aware these can be signs of other things but I suppose I’m trying to get answers to the many symptoms I have. I’m not sure how much more I can take of this constant feeling of malaise, lethargy and a feeling of not being with it - drowsy. Is this what is known as depersonalisation? Onset was from Feb and it has just gone on with changing symptoms and feeling worse. My family have had enough and the Dr said to me on a Friday, I absolutely have no idea what is going on. You are a complex case! I’m now having a consultation with kidney Dr on Tuesday as my urine has microscopic blood and protein in it. I need to see a gastro dr, but my dr is reluctant to refer as wants to do one thing at a time, despite I having private insurance, which is not how I do things. My face has bloated, my arms and legs feel like they have retention - I can feel discomfort, but no one agrees and say it could be a lack of not drinking enough water. I’ve started drinking 2-3 cups of coffee in quick succession and my missus thinks this is not good and causing sone hot spells and anxiety. I’ve only done this to support local businesses.

My back hurts, upper right quadrant and central stomach is bloated and painful at times. I asked if it could be liver related but US was clear and bloods okay, apart from marginally raised bilirubin at 22 which apparently goes up and down. Wondering whether to ask for pancreatic tests. My blood sugar has gone into Pre diabetic - 6.1, which dr is not concerned about. I am. I’ve lost weight and do not have sugar. My eyes sight is certainly blurry. I think the kidney man will maybe pick up on this or I can ask him. I’ve never felt so ill. I note that a lot of what I’m experiencing now is similar to what I had 10 years ago when I joined on here.

Apologies for going on but I feel I have no one else to talk to - especially family and friends are becoming bored of hearing it now to.

Thanks