Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad day on the back of a bad quarter

Re: Bad day on the back of a bad quarter

Hi BrightPhoenix

Thanks for the comment - still waiting on the CT results (i'm hoping no news is good news but we shall see) weight has gone back to normal, same with appetite and BM and the pain seems to be subsiding a lot which is great so I feel better in myself.

If its bad news then I need to get on with it - if its good I need to get on with it so i'll update when I know more and keep praying for strengh

Re: PC Sanity Check

So, by way of update I got the confirmed results of the Ultrasound and the CT (with contrast) and both came back normal - so after 4 doctors, 2 blood tests, 2 ultrasounds and the CT I think I can draw a line under the concerns I've had and start looking for ways to solve my HA issues. Appreciate the support ans comments of the users here as they have been very supportive and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by mark212312 View Post
    So, by way of update I got the confirmed results of the Ultrasound and the CT (with contrast) and both came back normal - so after 4 doctors, 2 blood tests, 2 ultrasounds and the CT I think I can draw a line under the concerns I've had and start looking for ways to solve my HA issues. Appreciate the support ans comments of the users here as they have been very supportive and helpful.
    Thats such good news Mark really pleased to hear it. This HA is no laughing matter is it, not only is it so stressful & worrisome its very time consuming as well, hope you can find some peace of mind now. Take care

Hi Mark,

This thread was so helpful, thank you for giving updates. I’m having a bit of a crap time at the moment with a combination of things but I’m pretty sure health anxiety is playing a significant role. It’s pretty rare for someone to come back onto a forum and let people know how they got on so it really means a lot. I hope you’re doing better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information