Hi there! I'm going through some vision struggles right now and would just like to know if others have any ideas. Let me preface that I have been having major stress since March (like many others, I know!) Obviously related to the virus and lifestyle changes, as well as difficult family situations - especially over the last two weeks. I'm posting here in hopes that others have gone through something similar.

Late March/early April, I would get stars/glittery visual disturbance when I would turn my head or make sudden movements (up and down fast, etc.) It was pretty sporadic about 10 days ago. I have been getting it probably 15 times a day (some days less), and it does go away after about four seconds every time. But it's just sort of driving me crazy. Sometimes when I turn my eye, sometimes when I get up, or lay down. The reason it scares me is that it's not like once a day - it's more than that.

I went to the eye doctors last week (I have bad vision) and he dilated my eyes and checked my retina. He said all looked fine - I have a follow up next week with him. My initial fear was that it had to do with my eyesight, because that's always scared me and it drove me nuts. I made an appointment for Monday with my doctor, just to see what it is...I just have so much anxiety waiting for that appointment. I'm afraid it's blood pressure related, or even worse. Would an eye doctor pick up on blood pressure? For reference, I'm 30, normal weight. I am not nearly as active as I was pre-quarantine, however. I have been working from home every single day.

Is it possible to be anxiety related? Or not? Any thoughts/ideas would be SO appreciated! I'm so sick of being anxious about this all the time and just want it to be over. Of course I'll be losing my mind until my doctor's appointment