Thread: Pelvic and lower back pain

Pelvic and lower back pain

Hi,

For the last 4 days I have been having period pain! I had some brown/red discharge 4 days ago but only lasted a few hours and this has been there since?!? Im not due on for another 20 days and really really starting to worry! I thought it maybe ovulation but this is not on one side and it just feels like I'm about to come on but with no period :( the last time this happened it turned out I was pregnant (ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks) but this is far to soon to be having any symptoms :( also have lower back pain and both hips are also painful, spoke to gp today who asked a few questions about my periods ect and has booked me in to have an internal on Tuesday but said if it gets worse or i get flu like symptoms to go to emergency care, so so scared right now! If anyone has any advice or has been through similar it would be really appreciated xx

Re: Pelvic and lower back pain

It could be ovulation or maybe a cyst? That’s how mine was found. They are very common & not really anything to worry about. I have one and am currently also having similar pains, my doctor has booked me in for an internal ultrasound too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pelvic and lower back pain

So hopinv its nothing to worry about! Completely freaking out :( good luck to you xx

Thread Information