Hi!
I started on Prozac in February and it has changed my life! I知 coping with my HA so we値l, living life happily and looking forward to my wedding in 7 weeks!
BUT I just wondered if anyone could help me with this niggle....

I have a 24 day cycle, and this month, on the day my period was due, there was fresh red blood on the tissue after wiping when I went for a wee. It seemed quite heavy and I assumed this was the start of my period...so I popped on a sanitary pad and went about my day.
But the next time I went to the loo, my pad was dry. 3 days have passed and I致e had no more bleeding. So I致e basically missed a period apart from a small bleed when I wiped.

I知 beyond tired too...completely exhausted with no energy to do anything. But other than that, no other symptoms.

I know peoples first thought will be pregnancy...but we havnt had sex since my last period. The last time we did was about 2 months ago.

Does anyone know what might have caused this? I知 usually regular as clockwork, so I知 getting a bit worried. Trying not to google or to spiral back into a dark place, but unsure whether I should be getting checked out?

I guess my biggest worry is that my period is just late, and that bleeding was due to something sinister!