Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: anybody else still staying at home?

Re: anybody else still staying at home?

There's no plaice like the seaside for good healthy air! No codding..I'd recommend it heart and sole..

We had some fun getting up close and personal with some lemurs today..No social distancing with them! Made a change from Covid related stuff and the sun was out so loads of Vit D to protect us (so they say..)

I feel so pun-y in the presence of such a great punner!😁

I never fish for compliments, Noivous but thanks for the accolade!

We don’t go out a lot, but my daughter has gone back to school now so at least she is occupied & happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, our governor has put certain counties under lockdown again, mine included. Not that I was going out much anyway, but I hope they can keep some of the smaller businesses open this time and convince some of the younger people to take it seriously.

AV that’s the problem in my state as well. The affected age has dropped way, way down - it’s the 20 somethings now that have tripled our case count in the last two weeks. I’m afraid another semi-lockdown is coming, which is going to be horrible for the small businesses that have already suffered so much.

Everyone is arguing that the “death rates are dropping” so everything is fine - I really don’t think our state leaders are going to take that into account when they decide to shut things down again. If the younger people would just cooperate with the distancing and mask wearing we might get thru this without a ton more businesses going under. It’s so sad to see.

Younger people think they are invincible, don't they? Awful to say but maybe it would hit home a bit more if a young ,well known face in the social media world got badly affected?

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    AV that’s the problem in my state as well. The affected age has dropped way, way down - it’s the 20 somethings now that have tripled our case count in the last two weeks. I’m afraid another semi-lockdown is coming, which is going to be horrible for the small businesses that have already suffered so much.

Everyone is arguing that the “death rates are dropping” so everything is fine - I really don’t think our state leaders are going to take that into account when they decide to shut things down again. If the younger people would just cooperate with the distancing and mask wearing we might get thru this without a ton more businesses going under. It’s so sad to see.
    I'm of the mind GGW that the so called cure is far more damaging than the disease itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    I'm of the mind GGW that the so called cure is far more damaging than the disease itself.
    It doesn't have to be. Not if it was done the right way. But as long as some of our leaders refuse to think outside the box, it might be. Sad state of affairs that we have to choose between economic ruin and illness and/or death.

Well l am feeling proud of myself l managed to go out today and walk my doggies not far but its a start, l felt wobbly when l got back home but l did it first time since coming out of hospital xx

best wishes

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information