Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: anybody else still staying at home?

Re: anybody else still staying at home?

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Well l am feeling proud of myself l managed to go out today and walk my doggies not far but its a start, l felt wobbly when l got back home but l did it first time since coming out of hospital xx

best wishes
    Well done, you!

Well l am feeling proud of myself l managed to go out today and walk my doggies not far but its a start, l felt wobbly when l got back home but l did it first time since coming out of hospital xx

best wishes
    Great stuff, Mrs S! It's the first steps which are the hardest and you've done them safely! maybe go out again tomorrow just to keep proving to yourself that there's nothing scary outside? xx

Thank you Pamplemousse and Pulisa xx l am going to try again tomorrow maybe go alittle bit further thanks guys your the best xx

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    It doesn't have to be. Not if it was done the right way. But as long as some of our leaders refuse to think outside the box, it might be. Sad state of affairs that we have to choose between economic ruin and illness and/or death.
    I agree with both points - N, our economy can’t sustain another shutdown, and with treatments improving and yes, the death rate dropping, I don’t think a full lockdown is the answer. But, wearing a mask is such a simple thing to do - especially in places where keeping distance is difficult. If there’s a chance something so simple could reduce the spread, allow businesses to remain open, and ease the burden on the hospitals, I really don’t understand why more people won’t just do it.

I'm sure people will comply and it will become a normal thing to do after a while. None of us likes change but the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. It's so important to have a united approach on this though and all the dithering and mixed messages have added to the confusion.

Thank you Pamplemousse and Pulisa xx l am going to try again tomorrow maybe go alittle bit further thanks guys your the best xx
    That's a very good plan, Mrs S...Take it as it comes and if you can go a little bit further that's great! If you can't, there's always another time xx

best wishes
    That sounds lovely, Mrs Stress Ed.

I find dog walking really relaxing, and if you are going out in graduated steps (and in the open air) whilst still doing the recommended social distancing, you can't go far wrong.

Thanks again Pulisa for your encouragement xx

Lencoboy your so right it is relaxing and I'm going to keep going as much as possible panic can't win thanks again your lovely people xx

best wishes

Glad that you have made this decision..You'll feel so much better all round. You are strong and need to be able to enjoy being outside safely again xx

Thanks again Pulisa for your encouragement xx

Lencoboy your so right it is relaxing and I'm going to keep going as much as possible panic can't win thanks again your lovely people xx

I wish I had your courage, Mrs. S - since I developed a swollen throat and earache at the weekend I am now even more resolved to stay indoors and am close to tears half the time. I had a phone call from one of my clients last night and I was terrified he was going to offer me work again. I was so pleased that it was just a social call...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information