Hi! My name is Dana and I’m new to No More Panic.

About four days ago around mid day I noticed that it was slightly uncomfortable to swallow on my right side. Food or otherwise. It particularly hurts now to swallow “harder” foods, such as potato chips I’ve noticed. I thought that maybe it was an inflamed tonsil (even though I just turned 24 so obviously no longer a kid where this is more common). I got a mirror and flashlight and tried to look but my tonsil looked fine? I think it’s important to mention that in around 2015 I was diagnosed with Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. My ENT put that little camera through my nose and said my right adenoid was a little inflamed but nothing to worry about. Now in 2020 I still have the ear problem. However, I’m used to it and it doesn’t cause anything super intense just some minor dizziness every now and again. It’s more annoying than anything else. But I wonder if this has something to do with that? I googled (I know, I know), and found a multitude of things but of course I’m fixated on cancer. I also developed pulsatilla tinnitus around a year ago and have an MRI appointment in September. My doctor seems to think it’s cause by the Eustachian tube dysfunction which makes sense to me but just to be on the safe side. I don’t know I’m just very overwhelmed. It’s uncomfortable to ear. And overall I’m just very scared and absolutely exhausted. I’ve had health anxiety since I was 18 and I’m just over it.