Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics of Covid 19

Re: The Politics of Covid 19

That article is from early April, the study I’m referring to was completed in early July. I’ll let you guess why the July study is more accurate.

Also, it isn’t my assessment, it’s the assessment of world renowned scientists, doctors and epidemiologists who spend their career researching medicine and efficacy.

I just showed you an article with thousands of doctors with hands on covid patients. They use it in the hospital my wife works in.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Fauci is an utter fraud Gary. A 38 year government bureaucrat and total shill for the left.

I hope Trump doesn't say chemo therapy is good for cancer.
    That’s the trouble with Trump though, isn’t it? Every time he tries to be scientific he comes across as a bumbling buffoon. From bleaching people’s insides to claiming Covid-19 was going to disappear like a fart in the wind, I don’t think he’s in any position to pull rank on anyone when it comes to science.

Dr Fauci is the convenient scapegoat for Trump and his fan boys who cannot criticise the man honestly.

I'll take in the trenches doctors over your world renowned scientists any day of the week, Gary.

I wouldn't call him convenient... he's been there for 38 years...he didn't just happen along.

Ok yardwork to do. I'll pick this up later.

I just showed you an article with thousands of doctors with hands on covid patients. They use it in the hospital my wife works in.
    That’s the difference between anecdotal evidence and controlled studies. Every randomised trial of hydroxychloroquine has shown it to be either ineffective or dangerous.

Also, if it’s as prevalent in the US healthcare setting as that article suggests, why is the death toll in the US so high? Surely this miracle drug should have performed miracles?

I say all of this wishing it was effective, by the way.

I'll take in the trenches doctors over your world renowned scientists any day of the week, Gary.
    The studies I’m referring to, specifically the recovery studies, were carried out in real life medical settings on real life Covid-19 patients. They were carried out in thousands of people.

This idea that Dr Fauci is the devil incarnate because he doesn’t jump on the hydroxychloroquine float is utter nonsense. This drug has been trialed worldwide and when put under real scientific scrutiny it just doesn’t stand up. I wish it did, but it doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Yup. The truth about Hydroxychloroquine (HydroxCl) has been aggressively suppressed because unlike other newer meds (and future vaccines), it costs peanuts and has been used safely for decades.

Apparently, a positive study appeared in the Lancet re HydroxCl which was quickly withdrawn for "unknown" reasons. Perhaps because it proposed HydroxCl was effective in treating COVID-19.

Unfortunately, nothing these psychopathic technocrats do surprises me
    The Lancet publication actually said that hydroxychloroquine caused a much higher mortality rate, and was later retracted due to the study involved being unavailable for peer review.

The publication actually caused many trials to halt their hydroxychloroquine studies, and when retracted the trails recommenced.

Doctor's on the front lines isn't anecdotal pal.

Back to the Rhododendrons!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information