Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics of Covid 19

Re: The Politics of Covid 19

And you don't think all this rioting, looting, mayhem, destroying of public and private property, and violence is being done by the right do you?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    LOL...How dare you swear on this site young lady!

Never Surrender, Comrade

It is exceptionally unlikely that the administration could make any legal argument for postponing a constitutionally established election.

And, both sides have plenty of disingenuous tactics for winning elections, they just each have their own preferred methods. The right uses voter ID laws and gerrymandering.

Hmm... Which source is less biased? The Washington Examiner or NPR? I'm gonna go with NPR here. But here's another great article for you:
    https://news.uchicago.edu/story/does-voting-mail-increase-risk-voter-fraud

But the other thing you ignored was the fact that Trump and all of his employees have voted by mail before. If they were that worried, they never would have done it.

Also, the political tampering we KNOW HAS HAPPENED was Russian interference in the 2016 election. No word from the Trump administration about preventing that again. Last I saw, Trump was still praising Putin and talking about Russia's inclusion in the G7. That's not suspicious...

Your point of "leftist" mayhem that has nothing to do with this... Most of the "mayhem" is over. But when it occurred, there were "right" groups out there as well: Boogaloo Boys, Proud Boys, the "Militia" and white supremacist groups were out there as well. And let's not forget the more recent protests by anti-maskers and re-open protesters who claim they're on the "right" and are Trump supporters.

N, you gotta start getting your news from a variety of sources and not just listen to those "alt-right" radio talk programs.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    And, both sides have plenty of disingenuous tactics for winning elections, they just each have their own preferred methods. The right uses voter ID laws and gerrymandering.
    Yup exactly. Neither party is innocent.

Well there will certainly be lots of contentious stuff to argue about should covid get sorted by Autumn/Fall..

I'll be getting the popcorn in...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well there will certainly be lots of contentious stuff to argue about should covid get sorted by Autumn/Fall..

I'll be getting the popcorn in...
    It's a lovely thought Pulisa, but I can't help that next autumn/fall is more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    It's a lovely thought Pulisa, but I can't help that next autumn/fall is more realistic.
    Not according to BoJo..He's not Planning For The Worst even though others are!

I wonder who makes these slogans up? Literally.. I mean that "Get Brexit Done" was meant to be genius but it's pretty basic imo.

I'd go for "It's Anyone's Guess"

It's surprising anyone would even want elections whilst this is going on. It's not a good idea to encourage lots more people than normal to travel and congregate.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information